No announcement yet.

LeMons at Eagles Canyon, whos in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear about the troubles baron, i spoke to you briefly but you were a little busy.

That miata was NOT a stock motor, and was definately not stock suspension. that miata was easily out accelerating everyone on saturday. they were going half throttle on the straights after people started to bitch.

grats to murph for putting down one of the fastest laps of the day in a TAURUS!

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      Wow, how the hell did that happen? Just hard track drivning or what the car damaged before the race? Hard to imagine with those soft rubber bushings in the control arms...
      I'm not 100% sure that it was not weak before we started, but we finished it off either way. Somehow, it was in a bind. When it popped and started getting loose, I was driving. It got faster instanlty, both in corners and acceleration. I passed 6 cars in half a lap. I was considering staying on track, but it would jump left when I let off the gas and I figure something went wrong. My teamate went out after a short visual and it finally let got.
      Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
      sorry to hear about the troubles baron, i spoke to you briefly but you were a little busy.

That miata was NOT a stock motor, and was definately not stock suspension. that miata was easily out accelerating everyone on saturday. they were going half throttle on the straights after people started to bitch.

I know several came by, you should have introduced yourself. Were you driving?l
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was helping with the 300zx team and just hanging out. I have a car that is nearly race ready but without teammates im dead in the water.

I am also a little agitated with the way LeMons is run, chumpcar looks good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post

thanks, not too shabby for a big heavy bitch. It is fun to ride someone's butt in a car twice as big (most of the little bimmers!)

I want more traffic. That felt like a HPDE out there. apex apex apex apex. I only got to pass a couple of people in a stupid manner. I prefer to drive stupid all weekend long with more cars.

Baron would have come by but our radios took a dump and I spotted all weekend. Looks like a littler cut and pasteing to do. Was hoping that car wouldn't be a bitch for you guys.

Miata well all I can say is I wanted to put a "1" in front of the 86 on the back. hehehehe it was fun chasing it though.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

So Baron. Call me!! What's the plan??? We could fab up some mounts. (I have the steel.) Let me know hombre.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
            X