Laps for Charity TMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laps for Charity TMS

Its May 7th I was just wondering who all is going out, 3 laps around the track for $30 and $10 for a pic in the winner circle all money goes to charity of course. Also will be a car show this year from 3-7.

Hope to see everyone there!

Sure

Oh what the hell... I'll do it!

Comment

Have your friends take pics of you from their rides. It's cheap and looks GREAT! We had a blast when we did it a few years ago, and it's for a good cause!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I should be there again. It will make my 5th time
        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

in!

Comment

how fast can you go?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              how fast can you go?
              Really depends on the cars in the group. The track officials pace you out at 80 and if you sandbag a bit you can put the hammer down on the straights. I've hit 120 a few times, but last year a smart car got in our group and no fun was had at all. The laps go by way too quick and it is fun as hell hitting the banks
              2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

i might have to do it now that i got my car back, its for a good cause too

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Video of the track.
                  Some members from DFWStangs.net take a few laps around Texas Motorspeedway for charity.

Comment

I'll probably make it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                      Really depends on the cars in the group. The track officials pace you out at 80 and if you sandbag a bit you can put the hammer down on the straights. I've hit 120 a few times, but last year a smart car got in our group and no fun was had at all. The laps go by way too quick and it is fun as hell hitting the banks
                      What if you just rag it out on the last lap and pass everybody....what would they do? Kick you off the track...wow...at least you had fun while doing it!!
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      85' Coupe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                        What if you just rag it out on the last lap and pass everybody....what would they do? Kick you off the track...wow...at least you had fun while doing it!!
                        radio to lock the gate, and the cops are already there waiting for you....
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I recently did the Andretti Driving School out there, and it was a blast. I got up to almost 160, so this will seem like slo-mo (especially in my car), but it's worth it just for the pics and the charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                            radio to lock the gate, and the cops are already there waiting for you....
                            All BS aside, what law is being broken? Speeding?
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              All BS aside, what law is being broken? Speeding?
                              don't worry it won't happen with the chase cars we have now
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X