CMC Mustang NASA Results Texas World Speedway Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMC Mustang NASA Results Texas World Speedway Fall

Wet weekend at TWS, last time I am going to run CCW before they demo the place. Got my first win in the rain, insanely poor vis. I had 20-30ft vis, was driving the track by memory, glad I survived!

Race 1
    Started 8th
    Finished 7th

Race 2
    Started 7th
    Finished 2nd

Race 3 rain
    Started 3rd
    Finished 1st

Race 4
    Started last
    Finished 4th

Race 3
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

That track in the rain looks fun as fuck!

Do you race with Robert Boudreaux? Black/Orange foxbody coupe.

Comment

kick ass!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        That track in the rain looks fun as fuck!

Do you race with Robert Boudreaux? Black/Orange foxbody coupe.
        It's pretty wild for sure! The name/car doesn't ring a bell, does he run CMC?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          It's pretty wild for sure! The name/car doesn't ring a bell, does he run CMC?
          Yeah, but i'm not sure that he's actually racing this year. are they demoing TWS to rebuild or just getting rid of it?

Comment

damn dude... no visability there.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yeah, but i'm not sure that he's actually racing this year. are they demoing TWS to rebuild or just getting rid of it?
              Plan is to develop a housing edition.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah, that makes my BP rise just watching....

Comment

Demo, this is supposed to be the new track in Brenham, TX, opening Sep 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Demo, this is supposed to be the new track in Brenham, TX, opening Sep 2015.

I find that whole mess interesting. They havent secured funding for the project, but are selling dates already.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I find that whole mess interesting. They havent secured funding for the project, but are selling dates already.
                      You and me both

Comment

Boudy hasn't been to a race in a long time but is still around.

Bluebonnet is definitely a go, they just need to secure the rest of the money. IF TWS does close down (I'm not 100% that it will), then Bluebonnet can sell all the dates it can offer. Too many needed track days and will be short a track which sells 45 weekends a year.

As for the rain races....ugh. I ended up off track 3 times which is a SERIOUS rarity for me. Was still doing over 155mph down the straight while hunting for grip. Crazy weekend for sure!

Comment

Working...
                        X