2014 Mustang GT "STELLA"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Mustang GT "STELLA"

This build has been in the works for over a year and a half, but due to relocating and then building a shop, it has only really started over the last few months.
    The car is a 2014 Mustang GT, Premium, A6, affectionately known as "Stella". My wife refers to her as the other woman. LOL!
    Up until last week, Stella was sporting a Roush TVS, but it will be replaced with a couple of snails.
    Supporting mods already in place, include a sleeved block, Oliver rods, JE pistons, Boss crank, a triple 465, return fuel system with Fore rails, Id1300s, SW OR-X, DSS aluminum shaft, Crusaders in rear, CFM dual solenoid LL, and 15" Bogarts on MT rubber.

What's going into the build is the Armageddon GTX3582R kit, Boss mani, MSD 2 step, JMS transbrake, e-Boost2 controller, Boss oil cooler, and Circle D converter.

On to the build....

Today I dropped the K member, removed the headers and studs, motor mount plates and relocated the oil pressure sensor.

oh ok!

n/t p/t car i assume?

please say its not for that roll race shit.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It's just a street car. Still has power everything and A/C. Don't want to cross the line from street to race....just yet.

Comment

Got the headers on, k member in, Boss oil cooler in, A/C line on and put the waste gates together with 11 lb springs to start. Doesn't sound like much, but putting a k member in by yourself is quite challenging.

Comment

Nice looking build!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Looking good!

I need to get started in mine. Stupid work thing always getting in the way.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

She's back together!!

Comment

What kinda power is she making?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Still working on the tune and hasn't been on the dyno yet. I'm running 11 lb. springs with no controller. This kit typically makes 40whp per pound of boost.

Comment

Working...
                    X