TrueGreen F**king me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueGreen F**king me?

I believe they are but want some expert weigh-in before I call and ream their ass.

I am on a 1.5ace lot so take that into consideration with what they charge us.

I am signed up for 9 yard treatments a year and 4 tree and bush treatments a year.

They serviced us this year on the following dates.

02/07/2017 -
    Preemergent Weed Control - Barricade 4fl (prodiamine)
    Broad leaf weed control - Tripower (MCPA, Mecoprop +P, Diamba)

04/06/2017 -
    Preemergent Weed Control - Dimensio 2EW (dithiopyr)
    Weed control - SURFACTANT (NON-IONIC SURFACTANT)
    Granular Fertilizer - 25-3-5 50%as (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium)

05/31/2017 -
    Granular Fertilizer - 33-0-06 22%as (nitrogen, potassium)
    Grassy weed control - SURFACTANT (NON-IONIC SURFACTANT)

07/08/2017 -
    Granular Fertilizer - 33-0-6 22%AS (NITROGEN,POTASSIUM)
    Grassy weed control - CELSIUS WG (THIENCARBAZONE-METHYL,IODOSULFURON-METHYL-SODIUM,DICAMBA)

08/16/2017 -
    Granular Fertilizer - 33-0-6 22%AS (NITROGEN,POTASSIUM)
    Grassy weed control - CELSIUS WG (THIENCARBAZONE-METHYL,IODOSULFURON-METHYL-SODIUM,DICAMBA)

09/28/2017 -
    FALL PREEMERGENT - SPECTICLE FLO (INDAZIFLAM)
    WEED CONTROL - SURFACTANT (NON-IONIC SURFACTANT
    WEED CONTROL - MANOR (METSULFURON METHYL)

10/27/2017 -
    Preemergent Weed Control - PRINCEP 4L (SIMAZINE)
    WEED CONTROL - SURFACTANT (NON-IONIC SURFACTANT
    WEED CONTROL - MANOR (METSULFURON METHYL)

11/02/2017 -
    GRANULAR SULFUR - SULFUR,DISPERSABLE 90% S (SULFUR) 289LBS

11/24/2017 -
    PREEMERGENT AND WEED CONTROL - RINCEP 4L (SIMAZINE)
    SURFACTANT (NON-IONIC SURFACTANT)
    MANOR (METSULFURON METHYL)

At $221 a visit they hit me for $660 in 30 days.

Then there are the Tree Shrub treatments at $75 a pop for 4 times a year and those seem suspect-close to each other too. Shit in 30 days they were there 5 times (3 for yard, 2 for trees).

Does their application plan and treatment time of the year sound right or are they just dumping shit on the yard and charging me?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Ya, they pull the same shit on us - problem is wife handles it so I not sure if I'm paying it or she gets it removed/credited.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Sounds like they are dumping shit and charging, but I am no yard expert by any stretch. Does the contract specify intervals? If not then 9 yard treatments is 9 yard treatments and they are probably doing exactly what they said and no work to go the extra mile.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Fertilizing too often. How many pounds of granular ? I buy bulk fertilizer for about $250-300 a ton.
        Is this Bermuda ? You could save a shit ton doing it yourself.

Comment

yard only needs treated about 5 times a year. Find a local lawn care company instead of the big business

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            You could save a shit ton doing it yourself.
            Hard to fertilize from Africa

Comment

Sounds like a scam or even a scamola.

I might pay that amount twice a year, but not that much or more in a 60 day period.

I have to be careful I how I order shit for my home, service people come over and they think I have rich people money. I mean we are doing OK but, I'm not going to pay big money just because I don't feel like doing it myself or don't have the tools or know how.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

specticle flo is the absolute best and most costly pre emergent there is, but its all that is needed in the fall, its all I use in the fall, the reason for the use it so you don't have to apply anymore Pre apps until feb/march. why they come back and put out princep (simizine) I do not know, princep's main use is for poa anna and some post emergent activity on young fall weeds, specticle is the #1 poa anna treatment made and fully guaranteed by bayer ( they pay for the post emergent herbicide if you have a break through).
                the sulfur treatment is to lower the PH in the soil, ill give them that if its needed, however the 22%AS that is in your fertilizer treatment is ammonium sulfate , it does the same thing.

Comment

I think a lot of the reason for the 9 apps is to spread the price out to it looks better, I do 6 apps per year that includes all insecticides and it would be 370/treatment, there price would be more if they included grub and fire ant treatment, but it would show lower per application by spreading it out. Your lawn would be in the $400 range just for a grub treatment from tru green

with barricade and dimension plus spectacle you should never have a weed in your lawn , maybe no root system either as all of these are root inhibitors. Manor and Celcius are only spot treatments for existing weeds it will show the gallons used on each app if they are treating weeds

Comment

Working...
                  X