Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...And the winner is...

Congrats CNN!!!!!

Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

Comment

I remember that fish feeding story and always figured he rushed it and just did it his way, now come to find out that it was a gigantic twist of the truth and just a classic MSM attempt to paint Trump in a foul light. Journalism is dead dead dead.

Comment

No, journalism will live on, but it has morphed into who can muck rake the best story for the most attention/hits/views. The "journalists" of today could hardly make it as an intern of yesterday.

Comment

My favorite is still the two scoops article. Time tried to sell it like Trump is entitled and gets better service than everyone else. Well he's a billionaire and the president of the united states and they were dining in his house being served by his staff. Why wouldn't he be served what he wants exactly how he wants it? If it were my meeting/dinner the reporters would have been served happy meals.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            No, journalism will live on, but it has morphed into who can muck rake the best story for the most attention/hits/views. The "journalists" of today could hardly make it as an intern of yesterday.
            I wish it were only this simple. The reality is, that the MSM is highly politically charged and biased. They don't report the truth, they spin everything to fit their agenda.

Partially to blame are the masses of idiots that feed into it, who are looking for anything at all to justify their disdain for the Trump administration. It's the only reason the fish feeding and ice cream story became "scoops." see what i did there

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I wish it were only this simple.
              It really is that simple. Journalists of today are young, lazy and would rather report on unfounded claims than do research especially when there's a news director pushing a deadline to get the story out first.

Comment

While this is a dangerous precedent, it is somewhat true. All of the large news agencies are nothing but a mouthpiece spinning the agenda of the owners. This goes for Fox as well. Even Fox makes me WTF squint sometimes.
                It just so happens that they share 45's side of the spin and are untouchable.

What happened to just reporting the news and not personal opinion?

Journalists of today are young, lazy and would rather report on unfounded claims than do research especially when there's a news director pushing a deadline to get the story out first.
                So true.

Comment

fox is pretty much 50/50 on stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    fox is pretty much 50/50 on stuff .
                    This is true if you are talking about their actual news reporting. America's Newsroom, Happening Now, Fox News at night, etc... Their regular shows lean very heavily to the right though. The difference is that most people on the street won't recognize Brian Kilmeade, Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfield, Tucker Carlson or even Dana Perino. Everyone knows who Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer are though.

MSNBC is a complete joke though. AM Joy and Morning Joe might as well be North Korean propaganda. Everything they talk about is anti republican and anti Trump.

Comment

Working...
                    X