Why Wasn't Hillary Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Wasn't Hillary Indicted?

This article gives an excellent summary of the shenanigans that have happened since HRC's "home email server" became public knowledge.

Her server was a bold and egregious violation of the Federal Records Act, yet Obama communicated with her on it - several times, including while she visited Russia as SoS.

He couldn't let her go to trial for such a reckless mishandling of classified information, because he was complicit in it! Top to bottom, the entire media, the Dems, and the alphabet agencies were mobilized against a political opponent.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Rigged from the start.

So was the election.

The cover up was already in place and working perfectly.

Until Trump won.

And everything since is the Dems and Deep State throwing wild haymakers hoping for a knock out on Trump so the bodies stay buried.

I'm honestly shocked Trump hasn't had multiple assassination attempts on him by now. (He had that one during the campaign where a British national tried to grab a sherriff deputy's gun)

This one. The video of Trump's reaction in it is great.

The man arrested for trying to disarm a police officer inside a Donald Trump in Las Vegas Saturday told authorities he intended to use the gun to harm Trump, a law enforcement source said.

And this one just 2 days before the election

And another one on March 2016

Well, never mind then. They've been trying to kill him this whole time.
    Last edited by sc281; 01-25-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      I'm honestly shocked Trump hasn't had multiple assassination attempts on him by now. (He had that one during the campaign where a British national tried to grab a sherriff deputy's gun)
      x2 on the assassination attempts. Every day I think I'm going to wake up to "breaking news: president shot"...

Comment

I think there was more chance of an assassination attempt on Obama than Trump.

Comment

Assassinations or attempted assassinations used to happen all too often...JFK, Bobby Kennedy, MLK, Gerald Ford, George Wallace, Ronald Reagan. Fortunately it’s backed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            The left has a lot more that are completely insane. In nearly all cases they're the ones that get violent.
            WH

Comment

There was an attempt on Obama. Look up Oscar Ramiro Ortega. He's obviously Hispanic and took part in the occupy DC protests but was also an Alex Jones fan? He actually fired rounds at the White House but the president was in California at the time.

Comment

Don't forget G dubya.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  There was an attempt on Obama. Look up Oscar Ramiro Ortega. He's obviously Hispanic and took part in the occupy DC protests but was also an Alex Jones fan? He actually fired rounds at the White House but the president was in California at the time.
                  Not sure that would qualify as an attempt.

Comment

Lol. Bush ducked and smiled at that idiot.

Comment

The one that actually threw a grenade at him.

Comment

To the original question, for which fucking crime?

The list is long.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Good question!
                          1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Comment

It's not too late to give up hope for Obummer.

Comment

Working...
                              X