Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC Cop drives the wrong way down the road responding to a call about street racers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I interned with a dept years ago and when the lights and sirens went on that automatically triggered the dash cam, this was in 1999. I'm pretty sure it also sent an alert to dispatch as well via the toughbook laptops in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Brother inlaw is a Fort Worth cop; he thinks that sheriffs departments are the biggest joke he's ever seen. After seeing some of the near morbidly obese deputies, I can start to see why.
      i lived in a small town for awhile till i lost my mind and had to get out but anyways the police/fire station had cookouts almost everyday! haha..

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I tell my guys all the time I better not catch them running lights and Sirens. Fucking 2.5 square miles, where the hell would you need to go that you would need lights and siren?

I had a guy in RO come from the Tarrant County Sheriffs Office. Tall, Skinny, fairly squared away ginger. One of my finest troops. Seriously, it just depends on the guy sometimes.

Agree.

I think some of the sherrifs can be pretty relaxed.

Comment

I saw somewhere that the officer/deputy/whatever in this video has resigned.

Comment

Working...
          X