Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida homeowner shoots at AT&T trucks, upset they were parked outside his home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida homeowner shoots at AT&T trucks, upset they were parked outside his home

Last edited by scootro; 07-20-2017, 05:24 PM.

haha, what a fucking nut case...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

A Hialeah man was captured on surveillance video Wednesday morning shooting out the tires of two utility trucks after workers parked in front of his home.

HIALEAH, Fla. - A Hialeah man was captured on surveillance video Wednesday morning shooting out the tires of two utility trucks after workers parked in front of his home.

The incident was reported shortly after 11 a.m. at 620 SE Fifth Place.
      More Crime Headlines

Hialeah police Sgt. Carl Zogby said AT&T trucks were hanging lines on utility poles on the residential street when Jorge Jove, 64, got upset and told the workers to move away from his home.

Zogby said the workers told Jove that they would move as soon as possible, but needed to finish their work first and that they were parked on a public street. Zogby said Jove then went into his home and started shooting at the trucks.

Cellphone video taken from one of the workers shows a man, believed to be Jove, shooting out the tires of one of the trucks.

Zogby said it's unclear whether Jove was also aiming for the workers.

"He flattened their tires. He shot into the bodies of the trucks. He shot out one of the radiators of the truck," Zogby said. "He seemed to be a quiet man, and something made him snap today."

Zogby said the workers did nothing wrong in the situation.

"They were on public access. They were working on utility lines. They have every legal right to do so," Zogby said. "Apparently, he got upset for some reason, went into his house -- they thought that was the end of that, but then he came out with a gun. They ran for their lives."

Nobody was injured.

"We're grateful nobody was hurt, and we're working with law enforcement in their investigation," an AT&T spokeswoman said in an email to Local 10 News.

Jove was arrested and charges are pending against him, Zogby said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        haha, what a fucking nut case...
        So this guy shoots multiple rounds into two trucks, then is witnessed shooting at a worker in the bucket, and gets out on a $30K bond?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Jorge Jove, 64, who is a retired firefighter, was released from jail at 2:25 a.m. Thursday after posting a $30,000 bond.

Comment

Fuck him. I work electric utilities and deal specifically with trouble locations but so far have not had to get shot at. Have had a few guns pulled on me. Dude needs to go to the nut house or jail. Does not need to be on his own.

Comment

Florida...

Dumbass now will have those trucks sitting in front of his house longer with flat tires.

Comment

Oh no, not work trucks. Anything but work trucks.

Surprised the cops didn't shoot him, and he was nuts enough that I wouldn't have blamed them.
              WH

Comment

My friends and I pelted some AT&T guys with rocks when we were kids, while they blocked our alley. Garland cops showed up soon after and beat the shit out of us.

Comment

Originally posted by baba ganoush View Post
                  my friends and i pelted some at&t guys with rocks when we were kids, while they blocked our alley. Garland cops showed up soon after and beat the shit out of us.
                  rofl!!!
                  WH

Comment

Of course it would be Florda.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Jackasses like this only give libbies ammunition (pun intended) in their argument for more firearms restrictions.

Comment

That dude is probably a liberal...

Comment

Ain't nobody got time for the utility truck to be parked out front. He was probably just suffering flashbacks from the last time he had to call to request service and ask about his AT&T bill.

Comment

In all fairness hes probably been waiting about 8 hours since the scheduled time they said they would be there to install his uverse.

Comment

Working...
                            X