No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

no hiding involved, you are the one who blocked me for fear i may cause strife to your life. LOL.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      except, technically she is not FLOTUS
      Says who?

"First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS) is the informal but accepted title held by the wife of the President of the United States, concurrent with the president's term of office."

She doesn't have to be an American citizen to be FLOTUS. And even if she does, she is.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

except, technically she is not FLOTUS
        How's that?

Comment

no hiding involved
          Facebook? lulz. I don't take friend requests from known shitbags. How many times have you been invited out/called out from members here for beer dates and such?

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Says who?

"First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS) is the informal but accepted title held by the wife of the President of the United States, concurrent with the president's term of office."

She doesn't have to be an American citizen to be FLOTUS. And even if she does, she is.

really dude?

while yall were waiting in line for the trump train he was redirecting the structure of everything you just quoted by appointing his daughter to the duties of FLOTUS.

stay woke.

Last edited by naynay; 04-18-2017, 11:40 AM.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i'd like appoint her a few "duties"

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Facebook? lulz. I don't take friend requests from known shitbags. How many times have you been invited out/called out from members here for beer dates and such?
                called out?

i may not be the brightest star but i know well enough not to put myself in a situation in which someone may be hurt by words i type on the computer and i have to take action against them.

now with that said, how many people do you know personally from this site, and when is the last time you saw a registered member from this site?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Stop day drinking, Naynay. Shit gets you in trouble.

Comment

• Lol @ a prick such as naynay taking "action against them".

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Stop day drinking, Naynay. Shit gets you in trouble.
                        how can i drink all day if i dont start first thing in the morning?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

how can i drink all day if i dont start first thing in the morning?
                          You've won this argument. Damn it.

Comment

but i know well enough not to put myself in a situation in which someone may be hurt by words i type on the computer and i have to take action against them.
                            Take action by running away even by those who've never stated any hostile intent. You are far more a woman than the skank who got popped in the mouth. Truth be told there's always a bitch hiding under a hoodie.

Comment

• Reset the counter.

Kori Ali Muhammad, who'd been wanted in an earlier homicide, expressed anti-white and anti-government sentiments online, authorities said.

Comment

• motherboard.vice.com/en_us

Comment

Working...
                                X