Westworld on HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I haven't gotten an opportunity to watch this show, just yet, but please tell me that this was an actual scene.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      I haven't gotten an opportunity to watch this show, just yet, but please tell me that this was an actual scene.
      Someone got the McPoyle reference!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        It's a scene from Lethal Weapon 5.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched the latest episode last night... crazy shit about to happen. Loving this show even though it's sometimes creepy as fuck.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Anthony Hopkins is as creepy as he was in Silence of the Lambs and he hasn't even started killing people yet, not directly at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Anthony Hopkins is as creepy as he was in Silence of the Lambs and he hasn't even started killing people yet, not directly at least.
              Yup. He is nailing this.

Great analysis of his performance here:

Edit: can't get YT embed to work...

Comment

I just hope they can keep him on for season 2.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Daaaaaamn, last night's was good. Nice reveal.

Comment

Fooled me on that one. Very good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                      Fooled me on that one. Very good episode.
                      If you listened to the dialog you can pick off that Bernard is a robot before they even go down into that area. He said that the hosts cant see the house even if they are looking right at it and then the lady asks what is this door and he said "what door"? I knew right then he was a host.

Also my theory is that the host that was being made in the machine down there is a replacement for that lady. No better way to fool your enemy than to replace someone they think they can trust with someone who works for you without them knowing. Its just a theory though.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        If you listened to the dialog you can pick off that Bernard is a robot before they even go down into that area. He said that the hosts cant see the house even if they are looking right at it and then the lady asks what is this door and he said "what door"? I knew right then he was a host.
                        Yeah, they alluded to that a couple episodes back when Bernard and one of the hosts used very similar language to describe loss. "the pain is all I have left of (them)".

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Also my theory is that the host that was being made in the machine down there is a replacement for that lady. No better way to fool your enemy than to replace someone they think they can trust with someone who works for you without them knowing. Its just a theory though.
                        Oh dang, that'd be rad!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Oh dang, that'd be rad!
                          That's what I'm thinking. Nobody is going to be the wiser that she is dead and has been replaced by a bot.

Comment

Yeah I knew something was up when the door thing happened, then obviously when he saw the host plans that looked like him and he said they didn't look like anything to him. I just meant it fooled me as I didn't see it coming before then. Great show. I'm sure there are several things that I'd notice if I rewatched previous episodes now.

Comment

Freaking awesome episode, was kinda shocked about Bernard when he said "what door?" and I knew right there. Hopkins is killing it.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Watched every episode last night. Today is going to suck at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X