Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump’s EPA To Lay Off 8% Of Its Employees In Next 2 Months

Fucking A!!

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will lay off 1,200 employees over the next two months by offering buyouts,

Well, bye.

Comment

It's a start, 90% is the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        It's a start, 90% is the goal.
        Yeah, 8% seems aweful low. Not even worth mentioning considering the size of that clusterfuck of an agency.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I sure hope the TSA and BATF are next. Repeal all dumb laws that conflict with 2nd amendment and 100% of the batf can go. Airport security should be privatized and 100% of TSA can go. Flat tax employed 80% + of IRS can go. That would be epic winning.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I sure hope the TSA and BATF are next. Repeal all dumb laws that conflict with 2nd amendment and 100% of the batf can go. Airport security should be privatized and 100% of TSA can go. Flat tax employed 80% + of IRS can go. That would be epic winning.
            He will do just enough to keep the Republican nut swingers happy without actually accomplishing anything, kind of like Reagan. Hell the government actually grew under Reagan and Republicans still act like he was some kind of small government hero. Same thing is happening with Trump. He will be idolized by the right and the government will grow while the nut swingers say it is shrinking. When he takes actions that are supporting of or growing big government or are progressive in nature they will make excuses like they do every single time a Republican is in office. Nothing major will change, government, taxes, and regulations will grow, and the Constitution will still be shit on and ignored.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

You people. We went from govt employee cuts never even being a possibility, with republicans talking about limiting the growth of federal agencies under Obama - and failing - to an 8% cut in Trump's first 7 months.

And all y'all can do is bitch about how it's not enough?

Learn how to take a win for what it is.

Comment

Back in the day I had the one-time pleasure of meeting the gentleman who is currently serving as the Acting Director of EPA Region 6 in Dallas. Basically told him to eff off and he promptly reported my belligerence to the head honcho in our office. Of course back then he wasn't yet with the EPA. There's a few other people I used to work with that are over there in Region 6 and they are all great folks, and quite intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  You people. We went from govt employee cuts never even being a possibility, with republicans talking about limiting the growth of federal agencies under Obama - and failing - to an 8% cut in Trump's first 7 months.

And all y'all can do is bitch about how it's not enough?

Learn how to take a win for what it is.
                  Especially with Republican leadership digging their feet in, refusing to repeal Obamacare and refusing to cut budgets so Trump's having to do what he can as he can.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Especially with Republican leadership digging their feet in, refusing to repeal Obamacare and refusing to cut budgets so Trump's having to do what he can as he can.
                    Of course they are. It's not rocket science. The Repubs have been in bed with the Dems since Bush Sr. They're all on the same fucking team.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Of course they are. It's not rocket science. The Repubs have been in bed with the Dems since Bush Sr. They're all on the same fucking team.
                      That's why it's a swamp in need of drained by. There is a reason Obama was so happy Paul Ryan was selected. Until he is gone, expect more of the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X