What do you do when your mailman sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    So many snowflakes. SO MANY! My toys go in the garage. Cars parked in the driveway, but occasionally one will be on the street. Frequency on the street parking is about to increase as my son is about to start driving which means a third vehicle.

Not one of you cocksuckers will come knock on my door and say a fucking word about it, either. Jesus Christ the fucking whining.... If they aren't blocking your driveway, then shut the fuck up.

I had a problem with neighbors parking in front of my house and blocking the driveway. That's a legit complaint. Since they would always leave their windows down, I started turning on my sprinklers just as soon as one would park and walk inside. They quickly stopped.

I'd say someone parking in front of your mailbox would be a big deal. Also sounds like you're being the bitch here by not talking with your neighbors and just turning on the sprinklers.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'd say someone parking in front of your mailbox would be a big deal. Also sounds like you're being the bitch here by not talking with your neighbors and just turning on the sprinklers.
      We don't have mailboxes on the street. Our mailman delivers on foot, because they are up by the doors. I had asked them repeatedly to stop blocking my driveway before I started the sprinkler routine. They gave me the canned "no habla" response. So, it was either sprinklers, or drag their cars down the fucking street. I took the path that would cause less damage to them, so I was actually being considerate, if you ask me. I don't give a shit if the park in front of my house. We rarely have company. But don't park it to where I can't get in or out.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It does annoy me when people visiting my neighbors park on my curb, especially when their curb is open, but it's a slight annoyance and I get over it.. Because it is a public street and they are not breaking any law parking there.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          We don't have mailboxes on the street. Our mailman delivers on foot, because they are up by the doors. I had asked them repeatedly to stop blocking my driveway before I started the sprinkler routine. They gave me the canned "no habla" response. So, it was either sprinklers, or drag their cars down the fucking street. I took the path that would cause less damage to them, so I was actually being considerate, if you ask me. I don't give a shit if the park in front of my house. We rarely have company. But don't park it to where I can't get in or out.
          Next time you see them just yell " Hasta la sacapuntas!" at them. They'll figure it out real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            It does annoy me when people visiting my neighbors park on my curb, especially when their curb is open, but it's a slight annoyance and I get over it.. Because it is a public street and they are not breaking any law parking there.
            That's pretty much where I land on the deal. I'm just crying about it here because I can and it's not worth going to war with otherwise nice quiet neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              That's pretty much where I land on the deal. I'm just crying about it here because I can and it's not worth going to war with otherwise nice quiet neighbors.
              Yeah.. I am all for bitching about other people parking in front of one's house. I thought it ridiculous to suggest someone is trashy because they park a car on their street in front of their own house. lol

And whether or not we parked in our garage, our boys still park on the street. Otherwise we have to play fucking musical cars every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Next time you see them just yell " Hasta la sacapuntas!" at them. They'll figure it out real quick.
                Those neighbors have since moved, so it's not an issue anymore.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Do it anyways. It will be hilarious.

Comment

parking in the street looks like shit blocks emergency vehicles etc. it's always the trash in my neighborhood that does it. Most are renters who will likely never own shit because they have their head too far up their asses. If you want to fuck up the hood great but if your an owner and its time to sell don't cry when buyers drive by. Nobody wants to live by bullshitters who have xmas lights up in July and 10 cars parked outside on jacks.
                    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 07-25-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Only a keyboard fucking queer would try to stick his unwanted nose into business that is none of his concern. I'm glad I offended your ass though, and got you all upset. Still tough shit for you that you don't matter here at all, even anonymously lol.
                      Kick his ass!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Through a keyboard!

Realize it's sarcasm poking fun at the ubiquitous use of the F-bomb by fools who get wrapped up in themselves. Oh, that and I still have a car always parked legally on the public street in front of my own house.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          parking in the street looks like shit blocks emergency vehicles etc. it's always the trash in my neighborhood that does it. Most are renters who will likely never own shit because they have their head too far up their asses. If you want to fuck up the hood great but if your an owner and its time to sell don't cry when buyers drive by. Nobody wants to live by bullshitters who have xmas lights up in July and 10 cars parked outside on jacks.
                          Consider moving out of the ghetto Captain, and trash in your neighborhood should be a non-issue

(j/k)

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Through a keyboard!

Realize it's sarcasm poking fun at the ubiquitous use of the F-bomb by fools who get wrapped up in themselves. Oh, that and I still have a car always parked legally on the public street in front of my own house.
                            I don't know who this was directed at, but FUCK YOU!

(Just in case it was to me)

Comment

Absolutely! Not...

Comment

That's it! I'm coming out of the booothhhhhaaaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X