No announcement yet.

Trump plans to ban transgender in military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a very hurtful meme on FB featuring Michelle Obama, and her disappointment at not being able to serve in the military.

I CHUCKLED!

Comment

The military isn't a social experiment. People that can't figure out who they are don't need to be figuring that out on the front line.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Frost was not crazy until he took a bullet to the frontal lobe of his brain in combat.
        Still don't think you're crazy. Off a bit, yes

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Ya, now they are parading around this supposed Navy Seal who is now transgender. It is speaking on behalf of them with the MSM.

They are using the argument of the small percentage of them that there are, and how costs won't go up for their "surgery". What they miss out on is how this steam rolls into different bathrooms, living quarters and so on. Plus, if a female, calls herself a male - but fails the male PT test does she fall back on the female PT test? Does she use the male facilities? vice versa for the dudettes...etc.

IMHO, the military is no place for this garbage. It's too PC these days and it WILL affect readiness and effectiveness if it has not already.
          This "cost" was nearly silently implemented more than 2 years ago. It's ridiculous. My wife has to write procedures to avoid offending those mentally disturbed wastes of oxygen.

I can't believe it was never on the news...
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

The military is not a fucking entitlement program. Just because you want to sign up doesn't mean you should be allowed to.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Does Army have to do pull-ups now?
              Na, just looked up the USMC standard for that purpose.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Just saw a very hurtful meme on FB featuring Michelle Obama, and her disappointment at not being able to serve in the military.

I CHUCKLED!
                Wookies have never been allowed in the military and that should stay.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  May we present Exhibit A: Forever_frost

(j/k of course, and thank you again for your service frost)
                  Actually you're right. I fought to stay in and was denied because of mental health reasons. I even tried to reclass but was told that my mental illness rendered me incapable of serving.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

next up: the military is "fat shaming"
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Wookies have never been allowed in the military and that should stay.
                      They have their own military. On wookie planet. They just need to be content to be in that military.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        next up: the military is "fat shaming"
                        lulz.

gender confusion is a fucking psychological disorder. Many if not all psychological disorders bar you from enlistment. its just that simple.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Comment

^did the author stroke out at the end?

Comment

Duffelblog to the rescue!

An F-35 fighter jet can't believe how much transgender troops cost the military, after it looked up the figures following tweets from President Donald Trump saying they should no longer serve due to the price tag. "They spend how much on transgender medical services? $8.4 million? My God that's like four screws and a couple of bolts on my ejection seat," the F-35 told reporters, in between sips of cognac during its lunch break. "I'm so glad Trump is ending this disgraceful waste of military spending."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X