I got a Jaaaaaaag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a Jaaaaaaag!

I sold the Porsche a few months ago, bought my wife an Outback to fit her new Colorado snowflake lifestyle, and took over her Jeep Grand Cherokee. I got tired of the GC rather quickly and started shopping around. I looked at the BMW X3 xDrive35i, the new Audi Q5, the LandRover Disco Sport, and yesterday I checked the Jag F-Pace 35t. It really came down between the Jag and the BMW. I really liked both but the Jag was bigger (though lighter) and more powerful (340hp vs 300hp). Also, I found a left over 2017 (they 2018's are out) that was heavily discounted. Because of my propensity to buy cars way to often, I decided to make this one a lease.

Once the purchase was made, I promptly took my wife out to dinner where I flirted with the waitress. I asked my bride to pick up the bill while I, "go pull up in the Jaaaaaaag" I then did my best Clarkson impression while greatly exceeding the speed limit on the way home where we both did our best impressions of Madonna's fake British accent.

The offending ride.

Can we get some more pics, fuuuuuck!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hey, we got another LaserSVT on this board.
      One day I will buy a car to say it is mine. But company truck will do fine in the mean time.

Comment

Looks like a sweet ride.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          One day I will buy a car to say it is mine. But company truck will do fine in the mean time.
          Shit, my sister test drove one of those and a Macan last weekend. Leasing one of those isnt too expensive, and absolutely the only way to think about having one.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Let's see some interior pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Can we get some more pics, fuuuuuck!
              I'll post up some more in a bit.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Shit, my sister test drove one of those and a Macan last weekend. Leasing one of those isnt too expensive, and absolutely the only way to think about having one.
              I was quoted a 63% residual on the X3 over 36 months and 12000 miles. A new xDrive35i mSport was going to be about $580 a month. However I was looking at a program car that had 4000 miles on it for $440 a months.

But I LOVED driving the Jag. The lower residual was going to have payments in the $650 range but I found a 2017 that had been on the lot for a long time (400 miles on it) but wasn't a program car. It had a hefty discount on it that made the payment $522 over 36 months with 12K per year.

As many of you know, I work from home, so 12K is about right for me.

I'm going to go tear up the Rocky Mountains this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

I was quoted a 63% residual on the X3 over 36 months and 12000 miles. A new xDrive35i mSport was going to be about $580 a month. However I was looking at a program car that had 4000 miles on it for $440 a months.

But I LOVED driving the Jag. The lower residual was going to have payments in the $650 range but I found a 2017 that had been on the lot for a long time (400 miles on it) but wasn't a program car. It had a hefty discount on it that made the payment $522 over 36 months with 12K per year.

she liked the jag, but was more interested in the diesel for it's mpg's, and it was a slow pig, apparently.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Not a bad price for a Jag

I was going to convince the future baby momma( yes I plan on having a kid : ) )for use to get a cheeroke SRT8 but then I priced one and won't be getting one now.

Comment

We had one of the very first F Pace cars in the preowned market. I got to drive it a little bit and really liked the vehicle. Certainly out of the box for Jaguar though. I definitely liked it quite a bit.

David

Comment

More pics.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        I dont have good enough credit to lease anything.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

$522 a month. How much due at signing?
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I thought I saw $4400. on a commercial, but I've seen anywhere from $3.5k-$4.5k down on most luxo brand leases.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              $522 a month. How much due at signing?
                              $3000. That had the first payment and $875 acquistiion fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X