No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It definitely was he episode this season. I got a little lost in the fight sequence, so I'm not sure where that sword came from. Was that his all along or was it just randomly there on the ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      It definitely was he episode this season. I got a little lost in the fight sequence, so I'm not sure where that sword came from. Was that his all along or was it just randomly there on the ground?
      Lord Commander Mormont gave him Longclaw a long time ago.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Lord Commander Mormont gave him Longclaw a long time ago.
        ahhh yes, I remember that now. I just didn't realize that was the same sword. He switched swords a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          The producers planned to do her nude absolution scene.
          I heard the same. Hate to hear it though if that means she walks free. That dungeon cell suits her well.

Comment

• I have been trying to figure out how the walkers will get over the wall, assuming they even do. Seems like the most simple way to do it is by creating a ramp of dead bodies. it would be massive but would serve well with climbing the wall. I suppose they would make a ramp going down as well.

Comment

• Now we see why it's 700 ft tall and 300 miles wide.

Comment

• Hardhome

That was an awesome episode. The final 20 minutes alone took a month to film. Speaks to the the production value and scale of this show.

I for one am eager to see Cersei's nude walk of shame. Although portions of it will be a body double.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  That was an awesome episode. The final 20 minutes alone took a month to film. Speaks to the the production value and scale of this show.

I for one am eager to see Cersei's nude walk of shame. Although portions of it will be a body double.
                  Yes, it will be interesting. Part of the reason why I said she wouldn't do a nude scene is that she doesn't exactly have a banging body. From the pics I have seen it is pretty plain. Don't get me wrong, she looks great but her face is what sells her. I think a body double will be required. We shall see I guess.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                    Now we see why it's 700 ft tall and 300 miles wide.
                    Why the F do they have tunnels to the other side!?!?

Comment

• Just finished season 4. Geat episode. Hate that all the boobs they show are A cups.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Just finished season 4. Geat episode. Hate that all the boobs they show are A cups.
                        Are you out of your fucking mind? Natalie Dormer is at least a C cup. At least that is what they felt like when they were in my mouth....
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Are you out of your fucking mind? Natalie Dormer is at least a C cup. At least that is what they felt like when they were in my mouth....
                          I would bang her until it ripped a hole in space time.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Ho-lee crap. Dragons.

Comment

• Another great episode. They are on a roll now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Another great episode. They are on a roll now.
                                For sure. The Shireen thing killed me though. I could see it coming, but it still hurt. I hope Stannis and those F'd up Boltons wipe each other out.

Comment

Working...
                                X