No announcement yet.

Want to buy an older dodge diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will definitely put new shocks on it. Which Bilsteins, if you don't mind giving me another recommendation?

Also, sold the Smarty that it came with yesterday also (after posting the update), ordered an EFI Live with the CSP5 switch last night from Anarchy Diesel. I guess we'll see how they differ.
    Last edited by barronj; 09-06-2018, 07:25 AM.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I put a complete Carli kit on my 2005 Laramie and the ball joints will probably need to be replaced at some point and I would go with Carli on those as well. I put in the billet ball joints and never had steering or death wobble issues again.

Comment

Bilstein 5100's I believe. I get them from 4wheelparts. They're about $350 before tax for all 4.

Carli makes good stuff too. But I've always ran Moog with the lifetime warranty from Oreilly's. No death wobble - tracks straight as long as I take care of the tires (balance/tire pressure) and alignment. I run 50 psi up front and 45 in the rear on the tires, this helps the ride quality as well. If you're towing heavy you can crank it up to 70 or whatever it says on the inside of the door. There's no reason to run them that high when you're just driving around.

Comment

Clean truck!

Comment

Working...
          X