No announcement yet.

“You should have kept your fucking mouth shut!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a long time, but in some places with snow - it's the homeowner's responsibility (law) to keep the sidewalks clear. So, if someone just puts their snow on sidewalks that you're responsible for - it can piss you off. (Had family with issues like that in PA - where I grew up was "country" so no worries like that.)

I'm not going to analyze how it all went down, but man they must have some history or he was in a bad spot in life. To point blank folks....twice....is pretty nuts. I was really worried he was going to start taking shots at the others that were trying to help.

Even when dying the woman was loud/complaining.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Every person has a breaking point..
      Bingo!

Comment

(Guess I am going to analyze a little) Interesting thing (I don't know PA laws at all these days) is he might've had a case. He was on his property with a gun, but not aiming it until she aimed from her belly. Looks like she even shot first - while on the street and he was on his property.

Doubt the rest of it would've set too well with any jury though. Calling the guy a scumbag cause he does not socialize with people....etc....not saying they deserved to die, but seemed like real assholes.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          (Guess I am going to analyze a little) Interesting thing (I don't know PA laws at all these days) is he might've had a case. He was on his property with a gun, but not aiming it until she aimed from her belly. Looks like she even shot first - while on the street and he was on his property.

Doubt the rest of it would've set too well with any jury though. Calling the guy a scumbag cause he does not socialize with people....etc....not saying they deserved to die, but seemed like real assholes.
          He fucked up when he went back in the house to retrieve the pistol. I haven't watched the video yet, just going off what yall are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            He fucked up when he went back in the house to retrieve the pistol. I haven't watched the video yet, just going off what yall are saying.
            Yeah, they get into a gunfight and he empties his semi-pistol, then goes back in the house and comes back with a A/R looking rifle and finishes them both off.
            He tells her she should have kept her fucking mouth shut and then right before he finishes him off, he sez whos the pussy now or sum such.
            This is after he already downed them both and gives her two shots while she's bellowing in pain and then goes to him and fires again while hes down and then goes back to get his rifle...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

In an unrelated story, 3 die of covid in Luzerne County, PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                In an unrelated story, 3 die of covid in Luzerne County, PA.

lol!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Did she pull out CCW or her invincible cell phone. I only watched that part once last night but it looked like she whipped it up into film mode. And either he is a terrible shot or it was a small caliber, I thought I saw mist come off her head the first time he shot her point blank.
                  Last edited by kingjason; 02-05-2021, 07:03 PM.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Did she pull out CCW or her invincible cell phone. I only watched that part once last night but it looked like she whipped it up into film mode. And either he is a terrible shot or it was a small caliber, I thought I saw mist come off he head the first time he shot her point blank.
                    From that video, you can't see see if it was a gun or phone. If it was a phone that was a stupid thing to do.

And yes, when he shoots her in the face/head are you see a mist of blood.

Comment

She’s definitely got a phone, not a gun. There was no gunfight.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        She’s definitely got a phone, not a gun. There was no gunfight.
                        I agree, it looks like a cell phone on a bigger screen.

It makes me sad that that woman’s last real moment of life is a cliche’d one: she literally films herself getting murdered through her own cell phone instead of saving her own ass. Shit, her whiny cock sucker husband bailed on her but she couldn’t let go of the FB Live. Oh well.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I agree, it looks like a cell phone on a bigger screen.

It makes me sad that that woman’s last real moment of life is a cliche’d one: she literally films herself getting murdered through her own cell phone instead of saving her own ass. Shit, her whiny cock sucker husband bailed on her but she couldn’t let go of the FB Live. Oh well.
                          Social media seems to ruin a lot of lives in many different ways. Truly is the downfall of society. Everyone wants to be the next online star and will do and risk anything for it.

Comment

Some people just have it coming.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yea, seems like three assholes met. One thing about it, is if someone pulls a gun and I am unarmed, I am running. Seems bizarre that they would hang around. But it also makes me think that maybe the guy has pulled a gun before. If that were the case, I would be shoveling snow with a rifle slung on my back.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Yea, seems like three assholes met. One thing about it, is if someone pulls a gun and I am unarmed, I am running. Seems bizarre that they would hang around. But it also makes me think that maybe the guy has pulled a gun before. If that were the case, I would be shoveling snow with a rifle slung on my back.
                                I suspect you would have a better outcome by not dumping snow in your neighbors yard vs having a rifle slug across your back.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X