Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got that vaccine too .

Comment

Had a PCR and antibody test last Thursday, both were negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Taking the precautions you did it should be easy to narrow down where you contracted it, do you know?
        HEB in the larger town near us. We did everything right and that was the only thing that was different. We couldn't get much at our HEB...we are pretty tiny here, so we ventured over. Got news from MIL that 6 cashiers tested positive. Literally 5 days later husband showed first signs. By Saturday I was all in and by Sunday all the kids had it.

Comment

I won't be getting it. I got sicker than shit last September, for about 36 hours. Massive fever, short of breath, nasty cough, body chills. Thought I had fucking malaria I was sweating so much.

1.5 days of it and it evaporated and I was back to normal. Fairly certain I brought whatever it was back from a motorcycle trip to Arkansas.

People that know more about such things than I do swear I had the virus. Im not convinced.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
            HEB in the larger town near us. We did everything right and that was the only thing that was different. We couldn't get much at our HEB...we are pretty tiny here, so we ventured over. Got news from MIL that 6 cashiers tested positive. Literally 5 days later husband showed first signs. By Saturday I was all in and by Sunday all the kids had it.
            That sucks! Sorry to hear your story, sounds like you have had one of the worse runs of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Had a PCR and antibody test last Thursday, both were negative.
              If you were checking for antibodies after your second dose it will not show up. Apparently the antibodies that the virus produces and the ones the vaccine produces are different and they can only test for the antibodies after recovery, not inoculation.
              Sucks because I was curious to know if I had the antibodies after the vaccine for that little bit of reassurance.

Comment

My parents have had both doses, Moderna. No issues other than soreness.

My boss has had both doses, Moderna. First dose sore arm, second dose he had fever, chills, aches for 72 hours.

I won’t be taking it, and the wife doesn’t want to either.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If you were checking for antibodies after your second dose it will not show up. Apparently the antibodies that the virus produces and the ones the vaccine produces are different and they can only test for the antibodies after recovery, not inoculation.
                  Sucks because I was curious to know if I had the antibodies after the vaccine for that little bit of reassurance.
                  I had the PCR test done because I had been in a couple of indoor locations recently, one was a Stars game and the other was the Fair Park vaccination site. The Stars game was I have to say well done in terms of distancing in the seats. The Fair Park site was generally well done as well, especially in light of the mass number of people. Nonetheless being among a lot of people in an indoor situation was why I had the test. The antibody test was a bonus offered by the provider at no charge so I had it at the same time. At this stage I'm still between the first and second doses.

Comment

Nurse friend of mine had to get the shots for work. first one made her feel a little sick, the second one put her in the ER. They had to use an epi pen on her, and almost had to use a second. She was down for a week after. I'm not getting the shot. Hell I had the virus several months ago and feel that will do better to protect me than the fucking mystery shots they are handing out like candy to the willing masses that would rather die from the cure than risk getting sick from the disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I had the virus with no symptoms. I’m going to take a hard pass on the vaccine.

I have had pneumonia twice this year and that sucked far worse.
                      So statistically you had C19 3 times.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That sucks! Sorry to hear your story, sounds like you have had one of the worse runs of it.
                        I appreciate it. I wouldn't wish the version I had on anyone. It was rough.

Comment

TERRIBLE COVID mRNA VACCINE REACTIONS [2021-02-03] (VIDEO) People all over the world are dying and being severely injured by these toxic, rushed Covid Experimental vaccines and platforms like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook are deleting th…

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            Nurse friend of mine had to get the shots for work. first one made her feel a little sick, the second one put her in the ER. They had to use an epi pen on her, and almost had to use a second. She was down for a week after. I'm not getting the shot. Hell I had the virus several months ago and feel that will do better to protect me than the fucking mystery shots they are handing out like candy to the willing masses that would rather die from the cure than risk getting sick from the disease.
                            Where in the hell does she work that is requiring it? I work for THR and still have friends at Baylor. The two largest health care orgs in north Texas and neither are making it mandatory. I imagine at some point it will be though, we have to take the flu shot every year.

And for what it's worth I didn't take the vaccine cause I am afraid of the virus. I took the vaccine cause I am tired of living life like this and want this shit gone. If that means taking the vaccine to help speed up normalcy then I have done my part.

Comment

Where in the hell does she work that is requiring it? I work for THR and still have friends at Baylor. The two largest health care orgs in north Texas and neither are making it mandatory. I imagine at some point it will be though, we have to take the flu shot every year.

And for what it's worth I didn't take the vaccine cause I am afraid of the virus. I took the vaccine cause I am tired of living life like this and want this shit gone. If that means taking the vaccine to help speed up normalcy then I have done my part.
                              But, they will never let there be the old "normal" . They have used this and will continue to use this as a way to control us and our actions. It is a psychological manipulation of people. You basically just said that yourself. "I am tired of living life like this and want this shit gone." Even if you take the vaccine, it is only effective for about 3 months. Plus, it is only effective against the strains that they created it for, much like the flu shots. Personally, I would rather take my chances and let my body create its own immunity, which some people say is more effective against it that the vaccine.

"Early-stage studies of the vaccines indicated they produced inferior immune responses in subjects given the shots compared with people who survived Covid-19 or took authorized Covid-19 vaccines, the company said."

Also, this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uvRymgYS2iJG/

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                fuck that shot and media peer pressure isn't gonna convince me to do so! "Hey Biden is getting the vaccine shot on camera so should you!"
                                Lol they can't find a cure for common cold, ms, aids ECT but came up with this in what seven months.
                                Not to mention big pharmaceutical has total immunity for what ever happens. Trust them as much as I do the government. I'm 56 and healthy I will take my chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X