Is this still a Mustang site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Re-read his post! 10 speed auto. The fast one.
    There is a fast mustang?

Comment

Nice new rides yall, I'm jelly.

Comment

I'm holding strong at 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          There is a fast mustang?
          compared to where we where 20 years ago, nissan altimas are friggen super cars!

Comment

I've got 5k in a Fox body that will smoke your ass.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Still have my coupe and vert.
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I currently own six mustangs.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'd like to have the 10 speed auto in my Cougar.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I'd like to have the 10 speed auto in my Cougar.
                    In can't believe how this 10 speed tranny works so good, it keeps the 5.0 in the power band at all times. The PP1 includes 3:55 gears, so this thing feels very fast. According to some of the videos I'm saw an A-10's do 12.3 @116 and one pulling 11.6 @ 120 stock with stickie tires, headers and exhaust.
                    Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-12-2021, 02:56 PM.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've still got my Roush-blown '17 GT Premium, but admittedly looking to get into something different. It's fast as balls, but I'm kind of over the stiff ride and loud exhaust, and quite frankly it's a chore to drive fast. My thought is to get a comfy DD for a few years, and revisit the hobby when my son is a bit older, probably in building a kit Cobra, or Daytona.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I've still got my Roush-blown '17 GT Premium, but admittedly looking to get into something different. It's fast as balls, but I'm kind of over the stiff ride and loud exhaust, and quite frankly it's a chore to drive fast. My thought is to get a comfy DD for a few years, and revisit the hobby when my son is a bit older, probably in building a kit Cobra, or Daytona.
                        Shoot me a price. I'm feeling ignant.

I just bought an absolute pile of shit 1998 Dakota R/T. Let me preface that - I sold a 2019 F-350 that was fully optioned and replaced it with a 1998 Dakota R/T that is painted mint green. I couldn't be happier. The truck is obnoxious, smells of running too rich, and needs 23 years of replacement parts. But damned if I don't smile like a helmet-wearing-retard when I'm hammering it and offending uppity neighbors who think they have arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

I just bought an absolute pile of shit 1998 Dakota R/T. Let me preface that - I sold a 2019 F-350 that was fully optioned and replaced it with a 1998 Dakota R/T that is painted mint green. I couldn't be happier. The truck is obnoxious, smells of running too rich, and needs 23 years of replacement parts. But damned if I don't smile like a helmet-wearing-retard when I'm hammering it and offending uppity neighbors who think they have arrived.
                          My BFF had one of those for about 10 years. Every time I drive by this one in my city it brings back fond memories. That was a fun truck to drive.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I still have a Foxbody, but its the step brother.. 351 w/Sniper..

the wife has the real hot rod Mustang..

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

The truck sounds like a blast, though I'm looking at going the completely opposite direction, and getting a pretend-rich E-class coupe. Ample power, no mods, full warranty, just get in it and drive.

I'm up to 17k miles on the stang, and the price can come down, though I do think that I want to stay north of $30k, there's no pressure to sell if the market isn't there. The car is in Folsom CA at this point, so no test drives I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                I'm up to 17k miles on the stang, and the price can come down, though I do think that I want to stay north of $30k, there's no pressure to sell if the market isn't there.
                                That's a great price Aaron. I really dig that Rapid Red color too. I missed out on a Kona Blue GT at Grapevine Ford and a Rapid Red GT at Burleson Ford, but I was waiting for the 21's to start hitting the lots so they would come down on price and to see if there were any changes (same car as the '18-'21).
                                I had to get this one at McClarty Ford in Little Rock AR, but it was the easiest I've ever bought a car. Filled out the credit app online, sent a picture of my license and insurance. They delivered it my my home, I inspected it, I signed the paperz and it was a done deal.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X