crazy meets lazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    That's cuz you gotta use knowdown .45 rounds. They take the bad guys clean off their feet!
    Actually I heard of you hold it sideways like a gangsta and throw them thangs as you’re shooting it gives the bullets more velocity and spin.

Comment

I keep 230gr Federal HST in my XDs .45 and 150grn HST 9mm in my Hellcat which recently has become my daily due to almost double the capacity. I'd rather the larger bullet but given double the rounds with the Hellcat...to me the 9mm makes better sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Was wondering if LEOs would be hesitant to shoot now - not saying that's the case across the board -
        Too many mentally deficient "shoot em in the back when they're unarmed and fleeing on foot" cops have ruined the good shoots for good cops.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Too many mentally deficient "shoot em in the back when they're unarmed and fleeing on foot" cops have ruined the good shoots for good cops.
          You do know that many states have laws on the books that permit shooting of a fleeing felony suspect don't you?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            You do know that many states have laws on the books that permit shooting of a fleeing felony suspect don't you?
            Generally frowned upon though unless in the interest of public safety.

Plus the actual number of police shooting people running away with, well, nothing in there hands is, uhhhh, one I think in recent years. That dumb fuck in SC IIRC and he was dealt with immediately.

I feel like the ole zombie and I might have had a little CQC before I would have shot him but as he was picking up his stick. I mean he was almost out of stick when the guy shot him.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              You've seen how well that kind of thing has gone over with the public, haven't you?

As for the guy, why'd he do it? He appeared to be making his best attempt to make GTA 3 his reality.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X