No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they killed Lou Dobb's show. He had the #1 show on Fox Business, but he dared to support Trump and speak his mind... Think about that, they are willing to kill off the #1 show...
    Tucker's days are limited, he's been a bit of a rube for the left at times. Im thinking he's over stayed his welcome now that Biden is in..
    Trump needs to buy CNN and make it the Conservative News Network,,,

Comment

• Tucker is the only reason i watch Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Tucker is the only reason i watch Fox.
        Yeah. I watched him interviewed once when he was saying Fox left him to it. And he felt Fox gave their anchors the freedom they needed to do their shows in general, that it was good there. But, in the article above Tucker is squeaking hard about how many ways they are railroading conservative voices now like it's news! It's like Fox will fail if they don't do as told by the powers that be. Propaganda via "news" is the new demand.

However these communists are castrating our big, free American enterprises is beyond the pale. I never thought I'd see the day that we'd be stripped of our dignity, freedom, and sovereignty. Our votes? Meaningless. Cancel culture canceled our Democratic process and the dumbass democrats believe Trump was the one to do that. He was and is the last true president of the US of America. And half the country is glad he is done. The other half are the last true Americans who understand what it was we lost. I hate to be so fatalistic, but damn.

Comment

• I am kind of a Tucker fan, but only a little and will only watch clips on youtube. I don't give Fox any views anymore because of their bullshit. I watch a lot of Louder with Crowder. He is legit conservative and has never wavered. Crowder has a great video breaking down the evolution of Tucker and how he tows the line for ratings and where he changes his opinion a lot and pretty much banks it on Fox tells him to do it for ratings. Its an interesting take.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• #insurectiondemocrats violence insurection compilation blm antifa jan 6

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Excellent

Comment

• I had really hoped they would call witnesses after they voted to do so. This thing would have drawn out for months preventing them from passing any liberal schemes. Further, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Waters, etc. would have been called to testify. That would have been fun.

Heck, as soon as it was proven the Dems modified the tweet with the check mark, everything they entered as "evidence" should have been dismissed. I hope everyone who voted to impeach and then for conviction is removed from office next cycle. Whether you support Trump or not, it was a sham and waste of time and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          I had really hoped they would call witnesses after they voted to do so. This thing would have drawn out for months preventing them from passing any liberal schemes. Further, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Waters, etc. would have been called to testify. That would have been fun.

Heck, as soon as it was proven the Dems modified the tweet with the check mark, everything they entered as "evidence" should have been dismissed. I hope everyone who voted to impeach and then for conviction is removed from office next cycle. Whether you support Trump or not, it was a sham and waste of time and money.
                          I have acquaintances on my FB feed that are convinced criminal activity happened, and that the courts will be coming for him next. No sense in arguing with a total disconnect from reality.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I have acquaintances on my FB feed that are convinced criminal activity happened, and that the courts will be coming for him next. No sense in arguing with a total disconnect from reality.

The Left is a rabid bunch. They will make up something to indict him on. I expect SDNY and Georgia to indict him within 60 days... They wont stop until they destroy the man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

You better believe that the courts are coming after Trump next. It's called lawfare. Once it's been established that you go after your political opponents criminally after they leave office elections will be even more ruthless and cut-throat than they are now.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                I had really hoped they would call witnesses after they voted to do so. This thing would have drawn out for months preventing them from passing any liberal schemes. Further, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Waters, etc. would have been called to testify. That would have been fun.

Yes, this. A huge waste of money just like everything the Demons do. Trump is happy so at least he deserves it for all he has done for this nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X