RIP Real Estate Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Very sad news for the family, god bless them.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• WTF i just saw this.. WTF??? jesus christ RIP....
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• I met him a time or two and he was a very helpful guy. Rest in peace.

Comment

• RIP sad to hear
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• RIP Nate. You were always a very helpful and kind man. You never had a harsh word to say of others and you were always sporting an addictive personality and smile. The world isn't the same without you, but was made a better place by having you in it for just over 30 years. God speed my friend.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Damn just saw this 😞. God speed.
                2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                Speedlogix Catch Can
                Resonator Delete

Comment

• Just found out he will be laid to rest in the Restland in Coppell

I'd like to show up in Mustangs to represent him and our forum, does anyone else think it's a bad idea?

Marak, Nathan Ryan, 31, passed away on April 02, 2013 in Plano, Texas. He was born on June 24, 1981 in Charleston, South Carolina to Michael Andrew Marak & Molli Marie (Denton) Marak. Nathan was a longtime resident of Irving where he graduated from Coppell High School in 2000. He was a realtor for CEDA Realtors for the past 2 years. Nathan loved cars, staying fit, his dogs and hanging out with his friends especially Aaron Grier and Jeremy Jenkins playing pool. Nathan enjoyed being apart of the DFWstangs community for many years.
                  Nathan was preceded in death by his father, Michael Marak. He is survived by his mother, Molli Marak; sister, Andrea Marak; brother, Michael Cole Marak all of Irving; grandmother, Betty L. Smith of Coppell, Texas; aunts and uncles, Abby McCone and husband, Greg of Farmers Branch, Texas; Vernon Rick Denton of Dallas, Texas; Vernett Charles Denton of Allen, Texas; Debbie Grafton of Irving; and Judith Fritz Worswisk of Mt. Clemons, Michigan.
                  A memorial service will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 2:00PM at Restland Coppell Chapel.

SERVICES

MEMORIAL SERVICE

Saturday, April 13
                  2:00 PM

Restland Coppell Chapel
                  Freeport Pkwy and Ruby Rd.
                  Coppell, TX 75019
                  (972) 745-1638

Get Directions

Comment

• I honestly dont think a bunch of loud obnoxious mustangs is what his family would want. That is just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      I honestly dont think a bunch of loud obnoxious mustangs is what his family would want. That is just my opinion
                      Just trying to represent his DFWMustangs family. I understand though, I'll bring my jap car.

Comment

I honestly dont think a bunch of loud obnoxious mustangs is what his family would want. That is just my opinion
                        You can represent the DFWM community without being loud and obnoxious.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Agreed. You could arrange something after, perhaps. But keep it as quiet and respectful as possible at the funeral home as cemetery.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Probably the most respectful thing to do.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Holy shit I just seen this, can't believe that. Nate was a great guy, he helped me out alot with purchasing my first home. God speed and RIP....
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it what he would want though?

Hell, if I ever die and any of you assholes ever show up, I want to hear 8 cylinders of fury leaving the service.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X