Harvey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Yeah, I am supposed to be leaving on a cruise this sunday. Don't think that one is happening. Fucking delusional Carnival is still saying that everything is OK. Those fuckers really hate to refund your money.

Any board members down there, be safe.
    My wife is on a cruise right now, say they are headed to NO to replenish supplies and head to Galveston tomorrow. We will see, may just have her fly home, not sure truck will still be there tomorrow haha

Comment

I bet all the strippers in H-town are making it rain right now

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I hope our board members in the Corpus area (and their families) are safe, and continue to stay safe. Even Jim Cantore seems to think this is going to be a whopper.

My buddy down there came back to East Texas till it's all over in Corpus

Comment

Pretty wild live feed.

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
            My wife is on a cruise right now, say they are headed to NO to replenish supplies and head to Galveston tomorrow. We will see, may just have her fly home, not sure truck will still be there tomorrow haha
            She on the valor? I could have been on the Breeze right now, but there was a conflict, so I was supposed to go out on Sunday. Used my insurance and canceled the trip due to severe weather.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
              Pretty wild live feed.

That dude is out of his fucking mind!!!!

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Freedom , left last Saturday

Comment

Freedom , left last Saturday
                    That sucks, she might want to get off at NOLA. They are talking Tuesday at the earliest to get the ships docked, and I heard tonight that the city of Galveston won't even be open until Wednesday. Not sure if the port is part of the city services.

Comment

Got a flight out for her this evening , cruise ship said going to try and port in Galveston tomorrow morning weather permitting, otherwise probably be Tuesday or later . Her mom and aunt are staying on , extra free days of vacation and gambling

Comment

Got a flight out for her this evening , cruise ship said going to try and port in Galveston tomorrow morning weather permitting, otherwise probably be Tuesday or later . Her mom and aunt are staying on , extra free days of vacation and gambling
                        Carnival docking in Galveston on Sunday is a pipe dream IMO. Power is out, flooding on harborside drive, not to mention Houston is potentially flooded as well.

Comment

gets scary at 2:47

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                              We are in east Pearland. No generator though...
                              They live in Pine Hollow subdivision which is probably near you.

Comment

Jeff Piotrowski Live Streamed 150 MPH Winds Disintegrating the Buildings He was Sheltering in! Rockport, Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X