Jobs for a Felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Wrecker Driver. I have known a few felons pulling in 60-70k a year.
    I didn't know they pulled in that kind of coin! I always thought that would be an interesting job.

Comment

Paul_376 needs a job?
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        what do you do? Do you need anyone else?
        Civil drafting - AutoCAD. Not hiring at the moment.

Comment

Tell him to grab a few of his friends and let's bring back felony fights

Comment

Can he move to New Orleans and give Pitbulls and Parolees a try?

Comment

Call Trump for reference.

Comment

As someone else said Amazon. Yes they do background checks but his employment chances depend on what his felony was.

With the tight job market he should be able to find something.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Work for SVO cleaning pools, I’m serious.
                  You are correct in that I do hire felons but it depends on the crime. Typically I look for people who were overcharged or where I don't believe that their crime should be considered a felony. Sex crimes are usually a no-go along with robbery if the robbery was a real robbery.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                    Tell him to grab a few of his friends and let's bring back felony fights

Ha ha that was awesome to see!

Comment

Saw one of those where a felon beat the shit out of another felon and then bit into his cheek almost to the point of ripping out a silver dollar size chunk. Wonder how many shots that poor bastard had to endure from that nastiness.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Saw one of those where a felon beat the shit out of another felon and then bit into his cheek almost to the point of ripping out a silver dollar size chunk. Wonder how many shots that poor bastard had to endure from that nastiness.
                        None. I have been known to bite people on the face while fighting if I am coming up short in the engagement. The only person I remember who got an infection was a guy who lost most of his nose and developed a staph infection because of the location of the injury.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          None. I have been known to bite people on the face while fighting if I am coming up short in the engagement. The only person I remember who got an infection was a guy who lost most of his nose and developed a staph infection because of the location of the injury.
                          I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.
                            I can beat most people but if a few people get on me I pick someone to really fuck up and stay on them.

Edit: Doing this will frequently turn a fight into nothing more than some guys friends doing everything they can to just pull you off of their friend.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-27-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              None. I have been known to bite people on the face while fighting if I am coming up short in the engagement.
                              I take it your stint in prison guarantees the fact that this turd bag didn't eat a plate of shit, or just have all around filthiness going on before biting someone?

Comment

Working...
                              X