Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Tremendous guilt’: Ex-Facebook exec’s regrets on ripping apart the social fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say most on Facebook instafag and all that shit have mental problems! I think they are people trying to make themselves feel better about their lives. If your on there look yourself in the mirror today and ask one simple question. “Does anybody really give a fuck”.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I wiped that shit clean tonight! Another relative I have zero use for or interaction with in 30 years tried to contact me. Always the why haven't we kept in touch BS. My brothers wife really pissed my mom off a few years back when she told her I was rude for not accepting her friends request, again I hadn't spoke to either in 25 years or more. Honestly all people want to do is drag up drama. If I wanted to keep in touch with you, you would have my phone number.
      Well looky there, my one year anniversary! Fuck Facebook.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Quoting my comment in this thread. A great example is the incident this last weekend with the catholic school kid and the Indian. The facebook herds won't be swayed by things like facts or reason. They can't be proven wrong.

Imagine this tool (social media) when you combine it with someone with the personality, the mindset and most importantly, the motivational power of someone like Lenin or Ho Chi Min. This whole thing is going to be manipulated to where it will turn deadly at some point. A lot of people are going to die, or maybe I should say are going to HAVE to die before people open their eyes to what they are being fed. All it takes is someone to motivate these people to form into groups and actually do something in reality instead of on the internet.
        Believe it or not this is already happening i believe in Brazil. I read this not to long ago about mob attacks based on litte to no evidence of a supposed crime. And guess what? In a lot of those cases, the person was innocent. The only difference is I don’t believe the story was spread through social media because these are tiny shanty towns, but the premise is what you are speaking of.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Well looky there, my one year anniversary! Fuck Facebook.
          I did opened a Instagram account about 7 months ago. I only follow cars scene stuff so I know where meets are and the such. I only have two friends and my girls that I know on there and that's it. Its completely drama and political free. If you follow me and I see your profile doesn't have a car relation, I don't follow back.

Comment

Working...
          X