No announcement yet.

Man card for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree. So let’s all get back on track and talk about Squirting cougars...
    Last edited by DON SVO; 02-08-2019, 06:36 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Meh, I just watched it. I thought they'd have an interview with the jogger but he still wants to remain anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Meh, I just watched it. I thought they'd have an interview with the jogger but he still wants to remain anonymous.

Jluv shared a vid earlier on fb of fhe guy telling his story

Comment

He can't identify himself even though he did something completely legal. Probably because of the hordes of devolved sub humans. If possible I'd have turned it into a rug. A cougar skin rug.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            He can't identify himself even though he did something completely legal. Probably because of the hordes of devolved sub humans. If possible I'd have turned it into a rug. A cougar skin rug.
            When he tells the story, he seems genuinely remorseful that he had to kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              once again, talking about shit you have 0 knowledge of..

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Totally understand. I'd more concerned of the bold and bat shit crazy animal activists than that damned cougar.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Totally understand. I'd more concerned of the bold and bat shit crazy animal activists than that damned cougar.
                  The video I linked is a week old. There are more online from the last day or two that show the interview with him.

Comment

• The cat was only 35-40 pounds? So this guy beats up his neighbors pussy and everyone wants to label him a mountain man? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      once again, talking about shit you have 0 knowledge of..
                      Once again, refute me. Instead of just dropping one liners.

Since I never know what you're talking about, I'll assume you mean the... remorse? Yeah he could've been playing at that because he was aware of the potential life ruining outrage against him, from the aforementioned devolved subhumans. Of course I can't say for sure as I don't know him, but I'd allow for the possibility.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        The cat was only 35-40 pounds? So this guy beats up his neighbors pussy and everyone wants to label him a mountain man? Lol
                        I called it....I knew the media was stretching this shit way too much. My house cat really is 20lbs and isn't obese. This is barely bigger than that! Its bobcat range at most

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Once again, refute me. Instead of just dropping one liners.

Since I never know what you're talking about, I'll assume you mean the... remorse? Yeah he could've been playing at that because he was aware of the potential life ruining outrage against him, from the aforementioned devolved subhumans. Of course I can't say for sure as I don't know him, but I'd allow for the possibility.
                          He’s probably referring to you saying “He can’t identify himself”, considering by the time you posted that, the guy’s name was out and he has already given interviews telling his story. In fact, that was already pointed out in this thread before you posted that.

Just a guess though.

Comment

• LMAO at people comparing a 40 lb mountain lion to a house cat. Sure, there’s a big difference between a 40 lb lion and a 140 lb lion, but there’s an even bigger difference between a 40 lb lion and any house cat. Your house cats eat fucking Fancy Feast, while this thing lives in the wilderness and has to kill something for every meal, often things larger than itself.

And you can’t take anything away from the guy. It’s not like he had any say in how big it was.

The dude is 5’10” 150 lbs, so a string bean, with zero fighting experience or training, and he managed to kill a strong, aggressive animal with big, sharp teeth and four paws full of razor blades with his bare hands, all after being completely caught off guard. Sure, a lot of people could have done the same. There’s no doubt. But this guy actually did it. Didn’t want to, but was forced to. Give him some props. It’s a pretty cool story no matter what.

Comment

• I figured it was obvious that the house cat comparison was clearly a smart ass remark intended to point out how ridiculous the media is and how dumb it is to pretend hes some sort of badass hero.

1 - The media intentionally made it seem like this cat was the size of a large dog instead of a large cat. This was a baby mountain lion....not some 80lb monster.

2 - pretending like someone is a badass for saving their own ass is stupid. Especially against a baby mountain lion that would of taken 45 minutes to actually kill this dude. What was he supposed to do...lie down and die? He did what anyone else would have done.

Do we pretend the people that survived the Frisco coyote attacks are heros?

Comment

Working...
                              X