Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a Ryobi carburetor adjustment tool near Wylie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a Ryobi carburetor adjustment tool near Wylie?

AKA the pacman tool.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Homelite-CARB-ADJUSTMENT-TOOL-PAC-MAN/dp/B000PLV9R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342896713&sr=8-1&keywords=pacman+tool[/ame]

Thanks.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

I adjusted mine with some small very sharp dikes . I guess you have a 4 stroke and it's running lean ?
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, I can't find anything to get in there. I just ran it about 3/4 throttle with the choke instead of the lever on the handle. It got the job done for now.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

If u have a dremel tool , use a cut off wheel and grind a slot for a flat head screwdriver .
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

^^^^ this. I had to do the same thing with a 2 cycle weed eater.

Comment

I hear that sometimes that is due to a clogged muffler.

Comment

2 strokes clog the muffler . He's asking about the green four stroke crap one they make .

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                If u have a dremel tool , use a cut off wheel and grind a slot for a flat head screwdriver .
                I just used this method a couple of weeks ago on my gf's Ryobi weedeater. Worked like a champ.
                01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Working...
                X