No announcement yet.

DFW Mustang account hack attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told y'all, they are going alphabetically. It's just a matter of time until they get into the letters instead of the numbers, until someone blocks the IP address from accessing the site.

Comment

The movie "Hackers" is actually on AMC at the moment... coincidence? Maybe not.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

IP has been blocked, if anyone else gets this msg please post up and post the ip addy
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I found some other ips so I just blocked these subnets.

188.143.232.0/24
          188.143.234.0/24
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

188.143.235.118 i posted it before and still got it again today

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              188.143.235.118 i posted it before and still got it again today
              added thx

Comment

Got same thing the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  Yeah, I got one not too long after Danny posted. Good thing no one will ever figure out that my password is mustang!
                  Jesus'neon, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    or crash override?
                    CrashOverride is my user name on other forums, but not here.

I got the same email today.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Dear 1BAD06,

Someone has tried to log into your account on DFW Mustangs with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.232.144

All the best,
                      DFW Mustangs

Comment

Dear 1AdamLopez,

Someone has tried to log into your account on DFW Mustangs with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.235.118

All the best,
                        DFW Mustangs

Comment

Comment

Lol @ this guy in Russia.... The ip isnt a proxy. He is running server 03 R2.... Remote shutdown his box last night. Damn newb. I'll make an attempt at actually logging into it next time I'm at home :-)

Comment

Dear 2011GT,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.234.6

All the best,
                              DFW Mustangs

Comment

alright, should be fixed for everything matching these subnets, please post if you get one of the failed login messages.

188.143.235.0/24
                                188.143.234.0/24
                                188.143.233.0/24
                                188.143.232.0/24
                                188.143.231.0/24

Comment

Working...
                                X