Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    The fast pace doesn't even make sense , Blake.

Can you explain to me what Sam actually accomplished by going to the Citiadel? They wasted like 8 episodes of him there just to grab a few books and quit.
    Look, you can get all bent out of shape over travel logistics or enjoy the main point of things. We don't know the time frame between scenes and frankly, I don't care.

As far as Sam, he learned about dragon glass. He learned about how to cure Greyscale. He learned how the Citadel works (and doesn't work) and made out with a treasure trove of information. Sounds like a lot to me

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      The fast pace doesn't even make sense , Blake.

Can you explain to me what Sam actually accomplished by going to the Citiadel? They wasted like 8 episodes of him there just to grab a few books and quit.

Euron greyjoy can go from one side of the continent to the other in a single episode, and yet an army of the dead, which doesnt sleep or rest btw, can't even do a forced march over to Eastwatch in like 3-4 seasons?

George RR Martin's whole idea is everything flows naturally and has a consequence. Robb Stark "had" to die based on his choices at the Red Wedding. Ever since the show detached from what was written, it really has become unmoored. Characters are now doing things that just doing really go anywhere.

Sure that was a problem in the books too, but I dont know if i like seeing it on the screen.
      Sam accomplished a ton. He lead them to the Dragon Glass and saved ole dude which is going to be extremely important obviously.

The East Watch situation can actually be explained pretty easily. If you watch the opening credits it has always been a lake to the east of the Wall. Now it has iced over due to winter. Greyjoys deal can't lol.

Comment

• A lot happened in that most recent episode. Sad for the dragon, happy Tormund is still alive. Looks like Jon and Dany are gonna get some Nephew/Aunt action going sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          A lot happened in that most recent episode. Sad for the dragon, happy Tormund is still alive. Looks like Jon and Dany are gonna get some Nephew/Aunt action going sooner rather than later.
          Boatsex incoming.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That episode sucked ass. Should have called it "1-800-Dial-A-Dragon". The show has turned into a shitty video game just because they don't want to budget for a full season. What a crock of fucking shit.

George R.R. Martin has written many TV scripts. I can't wait to see what he says about this pile of dung a few years from now when he is in the clear.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• They are rushing things way too much now and quality is going to shit as a result. It's like everyone got semi famous, the writers went on strike and HBO is sick of paying salaries.... ruined a great show in the process.

Comment

• Yup, I thought it sucked too.

Comment

• Y'all are crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                        Y'all are crazy...
                        You don't understand, man. The show isn't any good unless it drags on at a ponderous pace like the books.

Comment

• Fall back! GTFO. That scene was ridiculous.

Comment

• To back up the Samwell Tarly at the Citadel talk.we learned about annulled marriage of rheagar from the wildling girl with Sam. if Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia and married Lyanna Stark, this means Jon Snow may have a stronger claim to the throne than Dany since he is Rhaegar’s only living and legitimate heir.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
                              To back up the Samwell Tarly at the Citadel talk.we learned about annulled marriage of rheagar from the wildling girl with Sam. if Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia and married Lyanna Stark, this means Jon Snow may have a stronger claim to the throne than Dany since he is Rhaegar’s only living and legitimate heir.

Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                It's like everyone got semi famous, the writers went on strike and HBO is sick of paying salaries
                                The producers have previously told EW they wanted to cap the hit series at 73 hours, with seven episodes next year, and six in an eighth-and-final season. (“We’ve known for several years now how many hours, roughly, we want it to go, it hasn’t changed,” Benioff said.)

Comment

Working...
                                X