Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accurate Load Guide for Rifle & Handgun.

Accurate Powder Data Powder Guides
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      What is that?
      Sorry posted from my iphone and it sent prematurely. That is some of the 10mm load data.

Comment

No link for Midway?

I've been really happy with them over the years. I've found some brass there that no one else has.

And for bullets, I know there are a ton of companies, but precision makes a great cheap handgun bullet, for just general steel or plinking.

Comment

updated.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Might wanna throw midway usa up under suppliers instead of resources. I get almost everything there except I buy my powder locally. Midway USA is usually cheapest on just about everything I'm looking for

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Might wanna throw midway usa up under suppliers instead of resources. I get almost everything there except I buy my powder locally. Midway USA is usually cheapest on just about everything I'm looking for
              Thanks for noticing, I wasn't really paying attention. What powders do you usually buy locally? Rifle powder is definitely cheaper online.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks for noticing, I wasn't really paying attention. What powders do you usually buy locally? Rifle powder is definitely cheaper online.
                Cabela's runs deals on reloading supplies every now and then. Last time I was there I got $7 off a pound of H110 and 100 WLP primers ($30-35 before discount?)
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Cabela's runs deals on reloading supplies every now and then. Last time I was there I got $7 off a pound of H110 and 100 WLP primers ($30-35 before discount?)
                  Yeah, Cabelas does have some damn good deals sometimes, I won't argue with that. If you guys could - post up their good deals when they run them. I usually only find them by happen chance. I've spent the last several years trying to figure out how to load rifle ammo for cheaper. Overall I've cut it in half of my previous amounts, and 1/3-1/4th the cost of retail. For rifle I use Wolf primers ($15.00/1k) and WC-844/846 for rifle ($10.65/lb). Of course, most of this is plinking rounds, but they group just fine.

Comment

I lucked into it. The guy in front of me bought some powder and had a coupon. The cashier said, "Oh, you have the discount too." I said, "Uh, no. I don't think so?" She picked up the powder and primers, scanned his coupon, and said, "Look at that, from $40 to $33!"
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I buy everything local, rifle and handgun. But thats local to me (Pensacola). There is a range just across the Alabama border that has a great selection.

Comment

Another couple of resources may be http://www.dixiegun.com/ and http://www.dillonprecision.com/

They are both customers of mine. Not like that makes a damn bit of difference on pricing but both seem to be good people. (I've met the Dixie owners. Great guys. Brothers actually.)
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Another couple of resources may be http://www.dixiegun.com/ and http://www.dillonprecision.com/

They are both customers of mine. Not like that makes a damn bit of difference on pricing but both seem to be good people. (I've met the Dixie owners. Great guys. Brothers actually.)
                          what do you sell?

Comment

I'm a corporate whore. We sell software, shipping software to be specific. (Sorry, wish it was cooler than that!) If you order from just about any e-tailer you'll likely have a UPS/FedEx/insert box carrier of choice label on the box created by our software.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              I'm a corporate whore. We sell software, shipping software to be specific. (Sorry, wish it was cooler than that!) If you order from just about any e-tailer you'll likely have a UPS/FedEx/insert box carrier of choice label on the box created by our software.
                              I need you to make a secret backdoor to Dillon to send me free shit at random.

Comment

I need you to make a secret backdoor to Dillon to send me free shit at random.
                                Group buy for presses... I think so!
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X