Best Gaming Console is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Get the xbox and get the new Kinect. I have 3 boys and girl (ages 8,8,10,11)and we traded the Wii in for the kinect and they love it. No need for controllers which is why we didnt get the PS3 Move. Only downside is not alot of games right now because its so new.
    Wow they're expensive!

Poor kids! LOL Looks like it's a round of atari on mom this year!
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Yep gamestop has a deal right now, $300 for a xbox 360 4gb and kinect.

Comment

The Personal Computer of course.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          The Personal Computer of course.
          First voice of reason in this whole damned thread.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Crap anyway to MJ, if I were you I'd buy the PS3. I own and really enjoy my XB360, but now with my own kids the Wii and PS3 are my only considerations. Primarily because supposedly the PS3 has it's own market now with the ability to stream videos and such from a media server...etc...etc.

So basically, it should (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't OWN a PS3) have all the same functionality as a XB360, but the additional blu-ray player is nice...etc.

If not, a lot of fucking people lie to me when I defend the XB360.

The only thing I'd watch is these becoming obsolete. Too lazy to google, when are the next gen consoles coming out? (Anyone know?)
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Crap anyway to MJ, if I were you I'd buy the PS3. I own and really enjoy my XB360, but now with my own kids the Wii and PS3 are my only considerations. Primarily because supposedly the PS3 has it's own market now with the ability to stream videos and such from a media server...etc...etc.

So basically, it should (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't OWN a PS3) have all the same functionality as a XB360, but the additional blu-ray player is nice...etc.

If not, a lot of fucking people lie to me when I defend the XB360.

The only thing I'd watch is these becoming obsolete. Too lazy to google, when are the next gen consoles coming out? (Anyone know?)
              Our computers are connected to the PS3 wirelessly so you can view pics, videos or music from the computers through the PS3. It also has netflix for streaming content.

Comment

One more vote for PS3. Free online play, blu ray, rechargeable controllers, the ability to use a cheap wired PC controller if you want to, netflix, etc.

I have both and the xbox gets used for Halo and Gears of War. The PS3 gets used for everything else. XBOX fans will talk about these 2 games and how XBOX has the best exclusive titles, but PS3 has several good games that are exclusive to their system too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Our computers are connected to the PS3 wirelessly so you can view pics, videos or music from the computers through the PS3. It also has netflix for streaming content.
                  You can do that with the xbox, too.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    You can do that with the xbox, too.
                    I know that, I was confirming for Ceyko that the PS3 did it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      I know that, I was confirming for Ceyko that the PS3 did it too.
                      OH...

IMO you can't go wrong with either system really. Now that Mass Effect has gone to mult-platform as well, it narrows the gap even for me. The blu-ray player is a huge selling point though. Damned microsoft and their failed HD-DVD supporting. Whenever I move out and don't have the roommates ps3 to play on, I'll definitely be getting one for that reason alone.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i bought my ps3 instead of a 360 cause the internet and online play on the ps3 is free. all you need is a internet connection.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                        X