No announcement yet.

Black Ops: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep going back and forth on picking this up on 360 but my whole friends list is playing it so I'll prob put down MW2 and pick it up mon or tues.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT
      Spawns are awful on this game, the game sets you up for revenge kills I've seen enemies spawn in front of me, spawns are basically the same as on MW2.

Guns seem underpowered with the exception of the famas and ak74u. (over used) Shotguns are heavily underpowered it literally took me 4 shots point blank with the spaz to take one guy down.

RC car kill streak is way overused but I don't mind that too much.

Knifing is bad also.

Sniping was changed to stop quick scoping but it makes it difficult to snipe (hard scope).

Maybe it is just me but the graphics aren't as good as MW2; textures look flat especially fire.

Wager matches and nazi zombies are the only redeeming qualities IMO

on PS3 PSN:II_Xeenox_II
      Again, they are catering to the MLG crowd hence the wager matches. And practice arena (with bots/etc...) Theater mode, for the youtube commentator crowd.

I've heard alot about the knifing and how you have to be more precise with it, knifing was never meant to be that "easy kill" you just have to get on their ass now.

They are catering to the competitive players. Quick Scoping is BULLSHIT and I can't believe they let it stay in the game this long.

The game uses a streaming texture system to allow for things such as the chopper gunner/gunship.

Wait a few weeks for the guns to even out, they have to collect stats to see how to balance the guns. And the spawning system is indeed broken imo.
      Last edited by roliath; 11-14-2010, 01:54 PM. Reason: broken formatting

Comment

guess i should have said

<<<---360 here.

Comment

Just bought so I'll be playing it today.
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I'm in the minority, but I prefer it to MW2. Maybe I'm just jaded from all the fucking glitchers on MW2, but I like Black Ops better.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I like MW2 better. BO has too much going on with the menus, customization, etc. BO has a more "cartoonish" feel while MW2 is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath
                And the spawning system is indeed broken imo.
                Ha! There's noting better than sitting by the bush on nuketown and watching the other team spawn around you. Bring an lmg with extended mag and go 30++++ I hate campers, but on that map it's too funny not to do.
                Slow moving projects
                1964 C10 350/700r4
                1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Ive yet to play online. Switch to Uverse a few months ago and havent change the wifi settings on the ps3 yet.
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by 91rednotch
                    I like MW2 better. BO has too much going on with the menus, customization, etc. BO has a more "cartoonish" feel while MW2 is more realistic.
                    None of these games are realistic.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon
                      I've heard about 50% good, 50% bad. I'm undecided if I was to lay down the $60.

I'll be the 51% to tell you don't do it its not worth it after 1 day playing it I am back to MW2.
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Bought it the first day it came out sold it to a co worker the second day it was out. The multiplayer graphics sucked.

Comment

i got it but only play solo, im tired of getting my ass handed to me by 8year olds

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

ive got it on PC... its ok... Worth $60? meh, if ur bored yea. Its taking them a while to work out all the bugs for the PC guys, but its starting to come around. Im upgrading my video card so maybe my thoughts about it will get better...

The weapons are older, but some of the little features are pretty neat.

Comment

Got it on PS3

Screen Name: TorchRedStang

add me to your friends list and lets kick some ass! I am really digging this game. I have only played multiplayer though.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                                <---- got it on 360.

I like it, but they should have waited to release it since it has so many problems. Like the leaderboards suck ass and most of them is wrong anyways. Getting into a game with a party well sometimes is almost impossible. But i'm sure these things can be fixed.
                                Same problems here. Since we donplay together
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X