No announcement yet.

Black Ops: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it...finished the campaign in one sitting. Its about the same as all the other CODs just different scenery and theme.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I'm in the minority, but I prefer it to MW2. Maybe I'm just jaded from all the fucking glitchers on MW2, but I like Black Ops better.
      Give it time. VAC is worthless and there will be plenty of hacks, ESPs, aimbots, etc for it, most of which undetectable. I will never buy a game again supported by VAC. PB all the way...

Comment

not sure if i'm in love with this yet, I still prefer bc2

Comment

My brother in law bought it for the boys and we played it while in NC visiting. I have not played any of the modern first person shooters so I suck, but they seemed to like it. The only thing I can get kills on are the Zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            My brother in law bought it for the boys and we played it while in NC visiting. I have not played any of the modern first person shooters so I suck, but they seemed to like it. The only thing I can get kills on are the Zombies.
            Let me know if you make your own gamer tag.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Let me know if you make your own gamer tag.
              It's on Xbox and they just have the arcade version (no xbox live). I doubt it will be hooked up any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                Zombie mode owns me!
                Same here!

Played it with a friend's kid watching over my shoulder...not the best decision I have made. Got the phone call about the 7 year olds Zombie dreams...

Comment

Diggin it so far. Played a handful of rounds with Motoman and Jakestang(?) I think.

Slowly leveling up....I'll probably be on tonight for a little bit.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I'm with Motoman. I get my ass handed to me in Player Match. I do well in Combat Training which I believe arent real players. That correct? Level 7 on player matches. Playing the higher level guys sucks. They kill you as soon as you see them. How do they get the aimer on you so fast? Watching the replay as soon as they aim down their sites the dot is on me. Hard to kill anyone unless you get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      I'm with Motoman. I get my ass handed to me in Player Match. I do well in Combat Training which I believe arent real players. That correct? Level 7 on player matches. Playing the higher level guys sucks. They kill you as soon as you see them. How do they get the aimer on you so fast? Watching the replay as soon as they aim down their sites the dot is on me. Hard to kill anyone unless you get lucky.
                      You'll love the "barebones" mode when you unlock it, it's no perks, no attachments, no kill streaks... just guys with guns. I'll admit that 2 of the 3 guns I use on a daily basis are guns you can start with from level 1.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

You'll love the "barebones" mode when you unlock it, it's no perks, no attachments, no kill streaks... just guys with guns. I'll admit that 2 of the 3 guns I use on a daily basis are guns you can start with from level 1.
                        Not sure if my ego can take the amount of time to get to that point.

Comment

You guys are fun to play with.

I dig the enfield

Unlocked the FAMAS, played a few minutes with it, then went back to my suppressed Enfield.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post

I dig the enfield

Unlocked the FAMAS, played a few minutes with it, then went back to my suppressed Enfield.
                            Matt it was good playing with you last night. I think Dav is going to try and join us tonight. What time will you be on?

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post

I dig the enfield

wut? That thing is a murder machine!

I love the Famas. Haven't played with the Enfield though.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                wut? That thing is a murder machine!

I love the Famas. Haven't played with the Enfield though.
                                AK74u is my main gun for small/medium maps and the M16 is my main gun for large maps where I want the extra distance. The M60 is my go to gun for Nuketown, go back and for from the sides of the houses just mowing guys down.

Comment

Working...
                                X