Tony Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Fuck. Trevor is probably gone, leaving Romo and Tall Tebow.
    Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    You better hope Houston comes up with a solid trade offer before tomorrow.

Denver in talks to send Trevor to Jets. Cowboys now saying Romo is up for trade and they are talking with both Houston and Denver.

All day yesterday I was scratching my head as to why they would announce he was going to be released, and it hit me at about midnight. They were trying to force Houston's hand in offering a trade before they released him and got nothing for him, as everyone knew Denver was top priority for Romo. Though it hasn't been stated publicly, I guarantee Houston offered a trade last night or this morning, and now they are leveraging that trade offer with Denver.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Denver in talks to send Trevor to Jets. Cowboys now saying Romo is up for trade and they are talking with both Houston and Denver.

All day yesterday I was scratching my head as to why they would announce he was going to be released, and it hit me at about midnight. They were trying to force Houston's hand in offering a trade before they released him and got nothing for him, as everyone knew Denver was top priority for Romo. Though it hasn't been stated publicly, I guarantee Houston offered a trade last night or this morning, and now they are leveraging that trade offer with Denver.
      Exactly... I figured yesterday this had to be a trade bait deal.

Welcome home #94 DeMarcus Ware!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just in from NFL. Brock going to the browns with a 2018 pick. Tony to Houston, anybody?
          Last edited by johnboy; 03-09-2017, 02:44 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
          sigpic

Comment

The pick is a second rounder, no info what Houston got yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
              The pick is a second rounder, no info what Houston got yet.

Comment

Comment

What does his wife say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    What does his wife say ?
                    According to the fan this morning, something along the lines of "enough with the sad music"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

The guy is a box of massengill. A broken one! Somebody will bust the guy up again it's inevitable

Comment

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

The Cowboys are playing chicken with Tony Romo and the Texans

Twenty-four hours ago, Skip Bayless was singing Jerry Jones' praises for his reported willingness to release Tony Romo and fully hand the Dallas Cowboys over to Dak Prescott.

What a difference a day can make. After the Cleveland Browns acquired Houston Texans QB Brock Osweiler on Thursday, the Cowboys apparently decided to hold onto Romo and see what they might get for their former starter in a trade of their own.

Comment

That's wack I would've thought he'd be gone by now...
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Those other teams played their cards too soon. Teams that want him say they won't trade for him, but clearly they need him.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

That dood is lost in the sauce ^^
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X