Nintendo switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo switch

looks cool but has no games worth playing besides zelda! nintendo release's a console without a mario game!

i guess the games taste bad to keep kids from eating them

Comment

Seems cool as a mobile device. I mean, it's just a super charged tablet. Don't see it competing with the PS4 or Xbone.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i think it only plays games with no other internet stuff besides online play/downloads from the store

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          i think it only plays games with no other internet stuff besides online play/downloads from the store
          I think it has cartridges similar to the 3ds.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

yea tiny little things

Comment

Scootro started a thread that wasn't just a YouTube video. Color me shocked.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I got one on Friday and I've been playing Zelda on and off through the weekend. It's a damn good thing they released it with Zelda because otherwise this device launch would be an abysmal failure. The game selection is just shit.

But Zelda was released with it and HOLY CRAP THAT GAME IS DAMN GOOD!

Beyond that, I like the concept. I really like the hardware. But, the execution here is just piss poor. Seriously, they only had nine games at launch and most of them are crap.

You can feel confident in saving your money and not buying this for a few more months.

Unless, you want Zelda because holy crap that is one damn good game...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Scootro started a thread that wasn't just a YouTube video. Color me shocked.
                  haha i changed it up a bit

Comment

Like every system since the SNES that nintendo has made, I'll pass on this too.

I am picking up a ps4 pro next week though, just to play Horizon Zero Dawn.

And I'll probably sell my xbone a couple months before scorpio is release.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      I got one on Friday and I've been playing Zelda on and off through the weekend. It's a damn good thing they released it with Zelda because otherwise this device launch would be an abysmal failure. The game selection is just shit.

But Zelda was released with it and HOLY CRAP THAT GAME IS DAMN GOOD!

Beyond that, I like the concept. I really like the hardware. But, the execution here is just piss poor. Seriously, they only had nine games at launch and most of them are crap.

You can feel confident in saving your money and not buying this for a few more months.

Unless, you want Zelda because holy crap that is one damn good game...

i watched a few walk through video's of zelda! that game looks awesome. i agree with not having any games by the time Super Mario Odyssey comes out the switch will be old news. i read its release is like December?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        i watched a few walk through video's of zelda! that game looks awesome. i agree with not having any games by the time Super Mario Odyssey comes out the switch will be old news. i read its release is like December?
                        It doesn't have an official release date yet but it is expected in time for Christmas.

At least Mariokart 8 will be out late next month. I guess that works out for me since I don't need another distraction as we work on our move to Denver.

Comment

I'll wait for the Holidays, hopefully there's a console/game bundle for the same price.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

I went through a few tegras and 4 NVidia shields, I will never buy a gaming tablet and the reasons are here.

These switches are garbage and more problems will arise after time.

Also Nintendo officially said dead pixels are normal and are not cause for warranty or refund.

Very rushed product.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X