Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone looking for their childhood dream bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for their childhood dream bike?

Moto Fox CR80

no Dirtbike Kid... no care

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Dirt Bike Kid was probably a couple of years later than 1981....whipper snapper.

Comment

Both awesome. I still want a turbo ZR1.

Comment

this was my dream bike

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            this was my dream bike

That was the auto 90cc bike right? I thought they looked futuristic af way back when ha!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Both awesome. I still want a turbo ZR1.

There's a little hole in the wall Cycle shop in Garland off Garland Rd (at least there used to be) that has/had one of those sitting in the showroom back around 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                There's a little hole in the wall Cycle shop in Garland off Garland Rd (at least there used to be) that has/had one of those sitting in the showroom back around 2007.
                Wonder what kind of price tag?
                I thought KZ's were the baddest thing around when I was little, so I always wanted a Z1, then I saw the turbo.
                I've never even ridden one. They are supposed to be widowmakers with the nasty turbo lag/hard hitting boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Wonder what kind of price tag?
                  I thought KZ's were the baddest thing around when I was little, so I always wanted a Z1, then I saw the turbo.
                  I've never even ridden one. They are supposed to be widowmakers with the nasty turbo lag/hard hitting boost.
                  When I inquired more out of curiosity than interest I was told they MIGHT sell it for 5k then. Guy that worked there told me it was a scary dangerous bike to ride....but I've heard that about the GPZ750 Turbo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    this was my dream bike

Ok, that is like dreaming of the girl in the winter clothing section of the Sears catalog instead of the chick in Playboy! What's wrong with you man?

Comment

there was a show on nickeldeon where the had obstacle courses and used those.

i also wanted a yamaha big wheels in a bad way

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I had a honda passport 70cc as a kid and always wanted the trail 90.. the other day this poppped up on Craigslist for a good deal and I was able to score it before someone else did.. had a filthy carb and tank and broken shift drum stopper.. not anymore lol
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X