Daughter's family needing to find good home for dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter's family needing to find good home for dog

My son-in-law is leaving for the Army on Aug 8th to be stationed at Ft. Lewis, Washington. My daughter and grand kids are leaving shortly thereafter for the move from DFW to the Tacoma area. They recently adopted a pitbull/lab mix and they will not be able to take him along. They are trying to find a good home for her quickly if anyone is interested. She was asking $200 just to try and weed out people looking to take her for the wrong reasons but I am sure that is negotiable. They are just trying to avoid her going back to a shelter. PM if you want contact info. Here is the info she gave me below.

This sweet girls name is Josephine[Jo or JoJo] 1.5 years old. We've got two kids |2 years and 8 months| and she is excellent with them. No aggression even while they stick their hands in her food while she's eating, climb on her and chew her tail. She's a total sweet heart and a super lazy dog. We got her from the fort worth shelter and have paid for about $800 in medical on her so she is ready to go and perfectly healthy. I have the records to prove so. She's been vaccinated and fixed, dewormed and had some skin sensitivity that after several skin baths and antibiotics has cleared up nicely. Her coat is beautiful and silky now. She will come with a bed, bowl, food, treats and bones as well as a collar and leash. The only reason we are having to part with her is because we just got stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington state where we will live on base and unfortunately there is a zero tolerance for "aggressive" breeds... though she's the furthest from it. Also good with cats. Cost is to ensure she goes to a home dedicated to her and not to fight her as well as to recoup some expenses. She also comes with two more doses of trifexis.

Last edited by dmh165638; 07-28-2017, 02:13 PM.

Man wish I was ready to own another dog (and a female at that) but she looks like an ideal pet.

Comment

If anyone is considering taking her please let me know asap. She may be going back to the shelter tomorrow. Thanks.

Comment

Damn, I would be interested if I could talk my wife into a dog. Need one good wih kids and cats, but my wife has taken a firm stance against a dog. Haven't been able to get her to budge at all. Good luck, I would give her a home if I could.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Someone give that pup a home. I hate seeing a dog get surrendered

Comment

I think she found her a home through a friend. A family with kids and wanting a 2nd dog. Hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Damn, I would be interested if I could talk my wife into a dog. Need one good wih kids and cats, but my wife has taken a firm stance against a dog. Haven't been able to get her to budge at all. Good luck, I would give her a home if I could.
              Don't ask, just get a dog and bring it home.

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
              I think she found her a home through a friend. A family with kids and wanting a 2nd dog. Hope it works out.
              Good deal, hope it works out!

Comment

What do you get when you cross a Pit Bull with Lassie?

A dog that'll bite your leg off and then run for help...

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Don't ask, just get a dog and bring it home.

Good deal, hope it works out!
                  Exactly! It's what my wife did with our current dog.

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  What do you get when you cross a Pit Bull with Lassie?

A dog that'll bite your leg off and then run for help...
                  LMAO, I laughed way too hard at that than I should have.

Comment

The person that said they wanted the dog is wavering now and they haven't even come to meet the dog. So she is looking again for another taker.

Comment

Post this dog on the www.texashuntingforum.com and she will have a home in no time flat.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Thankfully the lady did come to see her and liked her so much she took her home with her.

Comment

Good to hear.
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                          X