Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siri reads a message from Mom

not work safe................

Last edited by scootro; 08-14-2017, 09:49 AM.

Not sure what i would do if my mom spoke to me like that

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
      Not sure what i would do if my mom spoke to me like that
      Fill the ice trays?
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

lol, that bitch would it in fine here.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i listened to it twice! it made my day hahaha

Comment

This is a perfect look into the mind of a women. She would rather leave the ice trays empty and do without ice instead of filling them herself when she found them empty. In other words she would prefer to bitch about a problem instead of fixing it; sounds like a normal women to me.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"And sitting on so and so's face..." ROFL!
              WH

Comment

fucking awesome
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  This is a perfect look into the mind of a women. She would rather leave the ice trays empty and do without ice instead of filling them herself when she found them empty. In other words she would prefer to bitch about a problem instead of fixing it; sounds like a normal women to me.
                  Or, maybe she gets tired of filling them herself, only to find out when she goes to get some that her lazy ass kids once again emptied them and didn't have the decency to fill them back up.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Or, maybe she gets tired of filling them herself, only to find out when she goes to gets some that her lazy ass kids once again emptied them and didn't have the decency to fill them back up.
                    Ask yourself this; who still uses ice trays? Who would let their adult children live with them?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Ask yourself this; who still uses ice trays? Who would let their adult children live with them?
                      Good points, but I was responding to your comment about the woman complaining about the kids filling up the ice trays.

BTW, up until recently, my family was still using ice trays because the icemaker in our frig broke and I didn't want to spend the money getting it working again. LOL

Comment

Probably staged.

Comment

I use ice trays, mother fuckers.

Also, she mentioned good night... I'm betting she was getting some water while getting ready for bed. If she filled them she'd be asleep when they were frozen. Leading to her cunt of a daughter to use leaving them empty again.

Comment

Working...
                          X