US Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    He ain't far away. You may want to consider killing him.
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    It would be a violation. Unless he is sentenced to such a fate and I am authorized to perform it, my hands are tied. That oath I took keeps me from enacting punishment unless it is warranted and ordered to legally, by a court or in his case, court martial.
    The "System" is a failure. Sometimes you have to realize that the only thing that stands between evil and the innocent are men willing to do the legally wrong thing for the right reason.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      You should really consider killing him.
      This is a great idea, but I think you're more qualified based on all the posts I've seen. Besides, FF took a bullet for his country - he good.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        This is a great idea, but I think you're more qualified based on all the posts I've seen. Besides, FF took a bullet for his country - he good.
        Having never served in the military in the United States I'm not butthurt about the man deserting; Frost is. Like most people he is scared to try going it alone and will only do what he's told to do. His words, not mine.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Let me state the obvious

The dirty kenyan just wanted to hurt the U.S any way he could, so giving away 5 billion and 5 terrorists to get a deserter was one way he could do that. They'll take anything they could get.
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X