Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    I hope she started firing the second he came into view and didn't wait for him to get any closer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        I hope she started firing the second he came into view and didn't wait for him to get any closer.
        I'd be pissed if a mom doesn't shoot until slide lock in that circumstance.

Comment

• Comment

• It should be really easy to bait antifa or blm, and then get a justifiable shoot on a bunch of them. Just wear a red hat that with nothing on it. They're obviously going to freak out and start chasing you. Park your car very near with your firearms inside.
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                God I wish they'd make a 2020 election version, like a sequel. This is the best video. I enjoy it everytime. Never gets old.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Based Bulgaria Soccer hoodlums

Comment

• ^^^ I used to talk to a bunch of people overseas but tapered off doing so years ago. I wonder how people who live in former communist countries view what is going on in the US and what they think of lots of Americans walking around with military style rifles.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              ^^^ I used to talk to a bunch of people overseas but tapered off doing so years ago. I wonder how people who live in former communist countries view what is going on in the US and what they think of lots of Americans walking around with military style rifles.
                              oh its your typical "oh you gun-nut americans, always doing things so wrong. It amuses me how you warmonger in your own country. Now let me check in with my local UK moral authority police and spy on my neighbors for thoughtcrime while i wait in queue for a surgery slot for my tumor like a good little subject"

Comment

• It's funny because Britain is the way it is because they banned firearms for the most part. We said fuck you, and that was that. If only these future generations had the balls we as a nation once had.

Comment

Working...
                                X