No announcement yet.

Another SN95 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d ideally get a trade in for subs or a good cam and then buy the other. I’ve already bought two cams, but if someone trades one to me I could buy subs. I have lots of SN95 body parts, a perfect dash, a mac catback with polished SS tips, and grey interior parts to trade. I’ve also got lakewood drag struts and shocks and sn95 control as and spindles to trade. I can afford to trade away value to get what I need for the project too. As for cash sales I’m already over on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
      MM subframes have a thicker wall compared to the ebay brands. That might or might not have an impact on the price and quality of the subframes.
      not an argument with that, but the inspection that this car is about to go through is very similar to what ive been doing for 10 years, and when someone brings a well prepped car full of ebay parts, the budget numbers are easier to swallow. I mean, this car only has to drive two or three times.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        not an argument with that, but the inspection that this car is about to go through is very similar to what ive been doing for 10 years, and when someone brings a well prepped car full of ebay parts, the budget numbers are easier to swallow. I mean, this car only has to drive two or three times.
        I agree with all you’re saying but I’m inclined to build something good that will have a future life. I’m also partially inclined to drive this car there race it, and then drive it home because it should.

In good news buyer bought me SVE subs (mm copy) and will trading them plus cash to me for my parts.

Comment

Parts car might’ve been sent to scrap Saturday. I think I started pulling the nasty grey interior out of the white car too. I will have to check tonight. I might also be selling another $300 in parts tonight. I think I’ve already recouped all the money the rules will allow me to, sadly.

Comment

Why the move.... this is back porch fiction. There is no car.... my garage isn’t full of Porsche and Ford parts.... and there are not 8 tires and 12 wheels in the back of my truck right now.

Comment

Post pics of the car
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Post pics of the car
                I have tons of them but posting pics here is a pain in the ass. Photbucket or any other free hosting site I’ve seen wants way too much info these days.

It’s a white GT with grey interior. I’m currently stripping out most of the interior and putting the black interior in the car. I’m also putting on the new tires and wheels today and the new windshield goes in too.

Or maybe this car doesn’t exist at all.... so there are no photos. Or perhaps maybe you can see it live on the challenge website in October.

Comment

even imgur seems to have gone to hell. I can't login, and they won't accept any new account I attempt to make.
                  WH

Comment

even imgur seems to have gone to hell. I can't login, and they won't accept any new account I attempt to make.
                    I tried it too; wanted way too much personal info.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Photbucket or any other free hosting site I’ve seen wants way too much info these days.
                      They really don't though . . . .

sigpic

Comment

Honestly if a few people are somewhat interested, I will just pay photobucket and share photos. I have about 100 so far including the trips to get both cars and the 95 part out. I had an engine rebuild class last night but I will be working on the 94 more this weekend. I’m hoping to finish up the interior this weekend.

Comment

Maybe my project car looks something like this.... maybe it doesn’t.... maybe it doesn’t exist at all. Get your butt to FL or keep an eye out at local car events if you want to find..... or not.

Comment

First things first - 3" lowering springs and 18" wheels.
                            WH

Comment

First things first - 3" lowering springs and 18" wheels.
                              I have a few suspension parts and it’s already on 17x9s with new rubber..... or maybe it isn’t. I just didn’t want to show photos at my new house.

Comment

Anybody agree with me on that? That these cars need to be lowered a full 3" to look right. Granted you won't be using stock wheels when doing it.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X