Push Button start..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push Button start..

For the last 3 months I have been having trouble starting the Coups. Ended up being a bad. Ignition switch and a broken harness plug.. I eliminated both.. Added relays to controlling ignition power and accessory power.. And a push button starter. Also killed the steering wheel lock.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I added a keyed master cutoff switch when I went to a push bit to starter too. No sense in making it easier to steal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        I added a keyed master cutoff switch when I went to a push bit to starter too. No sense in making it easier to steal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        I will be adding a cut off switch for the battery in the trunk. Don't have one now...so I need one anyway..
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          I will be adding a cut off switch for the battery in the trunk. Don't have one now...so I need one anyway..
          Flaming river makes a keyed one, which is what I have. It's a heavy duty key that you can either leave in or take out, as you would expect. I stuck mine in the license plate and without the key you can barely see the hole.. because street car.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Video clip...
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
            X