M&P v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&P v2.0

Have any of you guys given this weapon a go yet? I had the M&P Shield up until last spring. I sold it to a friend because I couldn’t shoot straight, no matter what. The v2.0 has a new trigger and a variety of hand grips. I thinking of giving it a go, when I get a chance.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    I sold it to a friend because I couldn’t shoot straight, no matter what.
    It's not the grips or trigger. :P

Comment

The fullsize M&P9 trigger was way better than the Shield for some reason. The new 2.0 is even better. I've got a great shop down in Centennial I frequent. Super knowledgeable staff. Great guys. They're called Bowers Tactical. Go pick their brains.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love the feel of the fullsize M&P, hated the trigger. I did the Apex tactical trigger and it is great. I have been thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 as they are cheap. Problem is I will be stuck with a basically worthless Gen1.

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
          I love the feel of the fullsize M&P, hated the trigger. I did the Apex tactical trigger and it is great. I have been thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 as they are cheap. Problem is I will be stuck with a basically worthless Gen1.
          Why would the Gen 1 be worthless? What's wrong with having another pistol in a common caliber in the house? Do the mags not interchange?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            It's not the grips or trigger. :P
            I have a shield in 9mm and love it. Very accurate.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Why would the Gen 1 be worthless? What's wrong with having another pistol in a common caliber in the house? Do the mags not interchange?
              Used Gen 1's are selling around $250, for that money I will just keep it. I just know I would no longer shoot it. It would just sit in the safe, thus worthless.

Comment

You're still allowed to shoot it, even if you own a Gen 2. They're perfectly good guns.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  You're still allowed to shoot it, even if you own a Gen 2. They're perfectly good guns.
                  Agreed, it's already 6th or 7th in line to be shot though.

Comment

I have a shield in 9mm and .45. Both are car guns and live in the console. They're not my favorite, but they're accurate when I take them to the range. I bought them when PSA had them on super sale, so I have no issues keeping them in the car. They're not as nice as my glocks or XDS, but I feel good that if I needed to put it to use it would perform just fine.

Comment

Take a look at the Canik TP9SF

Comment

Working...
                      X