Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates?

Comment

• Ill have some up later in the week. I've been lazy due to a cold ass garage.
      One day at a time.

Comment

• Nice build, now can you go get my seats back that you bought and put in the 93' you had.....lol

Comment

• any updates?

Comment

• Well yes and no. I sold my shortblock and ordered a World man o war block. I'm doing a bunch of "little" crap to get the car as a complete a roller. I should have enough pics by the end of the weekend to keep everyone happy.

I had to raise my transmission tunnel so my driveshaft would clear. Jamesbchassis put the motor in level and low as possible and it needed to be done. I have some updates by Sunday.
            One day at a time.

Comment

• Why World man O war over, say, a Dart? How long before you get the new engine together and back in?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• 4 bolt billet mains, weighs more, larger ability to bore. Extra head studs provisions if I ever hit the lotto and buy some SC1 heads lol.

It's prob gonna be summertime. I'm gonna build it right and it takes $$$. For that.

It will be 427 or maybe even a 445. Nit sure yet. Just a low rpm streetcar
                One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
                  4 bolt billet mains, weighs more, larger ability to bore. Extra head studs provisions if I ever hit the lotto and buy some SC1 heads lol.

It's prob gonna be summertime. I'm gonna build it right and it takes $$$. For that.

It will be 427 or maybe even a 445. Nit sure yet. Just a low rpm streetcar
                  So you basically you aren't fucking around? Gotcha.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Pretty much. Lol. Since I'm not building a "class specific" car anymore, I can just be stupid.

One day at a time.

Comment

• Ballers gotta ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                        Slaughter!!

How is Boosted coming along on the car? I mean it "was" rustic and all.

Comment

• It should be making some people upset really, really soon!
                          One day at a time.

Comment

• It's past Saturday. Post some pics dammit
                            Originally posted by soap
                            i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• UPDATE.

After getting my car back from the mid plate/motor plate installed, I realized i was gonna have to cut the top of my tunnel.

Its because we leveled my engine with the frame and now the drive shaft comes thru the floor. easy fix!

I figured I would go as high as I could so if i ever tub the rear, I can get the car as low as possible.

One day at a time.

Comment

• Knowing I'd never get the center console back in, I decided to get creative.

A little plastic epoxy,Short strand fiberglass & some sanding. Done!

The console fits the tunnel tight and gives me a good sitting spot for my wiring.

I plan to wrap it with some 1/8 foam and black vinyl after mock up of the shifter.

Ordered some seat brackets from Racecraft and bolted in the Kirkey. The shifter will be in the stock spot with a 5 speed boot around it.

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X