Who to use to sell one of my cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to use to sell one of my cars?

It's been awhile since I tried to sell a car, I really don't want to use Craigslist. And I would rather pay, Cars.com used to advertise in the local newspapers, but their website sucks for that kind of info. So it comes down to Autotrader or Cars.com, any one sell a car recently that can offer some insight, tia...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Carmax will give you a offer .. low I'm sure

I use craigslist , works ok for me

Comment

Sold several on ebay and craigslist over the last few years. Never had an issue.

Comment

I have had good luck on CL in the past, but there seems to be a lot of morons there now and it looks like you get what you pay for these days.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Showmethevin bought my wifes Rouge. I had zero calls on it, and they snatched it right up. Probably could have held out for another 1k if I wanted to hassle with it.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I have had good luck on CL in the past, but there seems to be a lot of morons there now and it looks like you get what you pay for these days.
            1st email " What's the least you'll take?"

1st reply "Well, mother fucker, what's the most you'll pay?"

2nd Email " I'll give you $5,000 CASH right now"

2nd reply " Did you think I was asking for 10,000 sea shells?

I fucking hate craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Showmethevin bought my wifes Rouge. I had zero calls on it, and they snatched it right up. Probably could have held out for another 1k if I wanted to hassle with it.
              Hmmm...

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              1st email " What's the least you'll take?"

1st reply "Well, mother fucker, what's the most you'll pay?"

2nd Email " I'll give you $5,000 CASH right now"

2nd reply " Did you think I was asking for 10,000 sea shells?

I fucking hate craigslist.
              Exactly...

Comment

What's your cash price?
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

"What's your bottom dollar? I got $5,000 cash..."
                  "Cool, call me when you have $3,000 more"

Craigslist is like being bukkake'd with stupid
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Society is like being bukkake'd with stupid
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The same idiots that use Cragslist can use Autotrader or Cars.com too. I just think you get a large and active audience out of Craigslist. I'll say this, for my last car that I sold, I used Autotrader and Craigs and the actual buyer came from Craigslist.

And FWIW, the cheaper the item listed, the more knucklehads I've had to deal with. By that I mean that I didn't run into any dipshit low-balling "what's the least you'll take for it" people on the car, but I've gotten plenty on furniture or something like that. Just my experience.

Comment

I love when some one tells me "cash money" I always respond with great because that's all I accept, but no I won't take your low ball offer.

Comment

Whiteboy. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            It's been awhile since I tried to sell a car, I really don't want to use Craigslist. And I would rather pay, Cars.com used to advertise in the local newspapers, but their website sucks for that kind of info. So it comes down to Autotrader or Cars.com, any one sell a car recently that can offer some insight, tia...
                            You might be surprised with clist these days. Most of the riffraff moved onto app based classifieds which I would steer clear from.

It's all in how you describe it. The right words will have the cheapskates cursing at their phone/computer while making the legit buyers smile

You don't need to pay to sell a clean car which I'm sure yours is. Clist and Cargurus is all you need or just send me a few pics and I'll post it then send you the legit leads

Comment

All I have gotten from CL on my car this past week was some BS scammer type stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X