Roy Halladay --rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Halladay --rip

Roy Halladay, an eight-time All-Star pitcher who retired from baseball in 2013, died Tuesday in a plane crash in the Gulf of Mexico off Florida. He was 40 years old.

RIP Doc Halladay...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What a great way to go!

Comment

I heard that yesterday and damn. He was one of the best of his era. Probably would've had even better numbers if he didn't play on the Blue Jays.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

When you are the ace on a staff with Cliff Lee, Cole Hamels and Roy Oswalt you are definitely one of the greatest in the game. RIP.

Comment

Was supposedly flying the aircraft well beyond it's limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Was supposedly flying the aircraft well beyond it's limitations.
              It being upside down in the water is pretty good evidence of that. They have a pilot camera in all of their planes so Icon has video of the entire incident.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                It being upside down in the water is pretty good evidence of that. They have a pilot camera in all of their planes so Icon has video of the entire incident.
                damn, that's got to be hard to watch. I hope he went quick, drowning doesn't sound like a fun way to go.

Comment

TMZ has a video up now. Pretty clear he was pushing it.

Comment

great pitcher, bad pilot

Comment

A beginner pilot attempting stunts usually won’t end well. You have to know your limits and always respect the machine. RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X