MUZZLE AVERAGE
    9MM: 125.7 DB
    .45 ACP: 130.8 DB
    5.56MM: 130.4 DB
    7.62MM: 136.4 DB
    .458 SOCOM: 138.3 DB
    .45-70 GOV: 140.6 DB
    .300 BLK: 123.7 DB

I got a chance to check one out at Runner Runner guns, and its something im very interested in.

Comment

I'm about one hour and two beers from walking back into Defender Outdoors and pulling the trigger on one. Marking you in the 'yea' column. Also curious if anyone has any negative experiences.

Comment

How much were they selling the Hybrid for?

Comment

Pretty sure it was $799

Comment

FYI, runner runner guns has a storewide sale with code CM20 for 20% off.

Brings the Hybrid46 down to 736 after tax.

Comment

i have one, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, so no opinions yet

Comment

Seems like most people enjoy them. Only real complaint I have seen is having to fuck with it over and over again for when you change shooting platforms. If it’s your only can ever, I’d probably buy it.

Comment

Those things are way too heavy and large in diameter for a pistol. Almost 20 ounces with the booster assembly and end cap. I would look a bit more at buying dedicated rifle and pistol cans.

Comment

.45-70 and 9mm, probably not going to end up with a can that does either very well. That's very far ends of the spectrum.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Everything i read so far is its around 13 ounces and has a titanium body. Reviews i have read are that while its not the lightest or the shortest, there are many heavier and longer.

Comment

Also consider that given its diameter even most suppressor height pistol sights will be obscured.

Last edited by NoClassic; 11-29-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I think I need a Saker.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Who is a good suppressor dealer with items in stock in the Fort Worth, North Fort Worth area these days? Runner Runner is a hike for me from Haslet. I am looking to finger-fuck another 9mm can, another 5.56 and another 7.62 (6.5creedmore build).
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              Who is a good suppressor dealer with items in stock in the Fort Worth, North Fort Worth area these days? Runner Runner is a hike for me from Haslet. I am looking to finger-fuck another 9mm can, another 5.56 and another 7.62 (6.5creedmore build).
                              Defender outdoors just opened a location in Argyle if you don't want to drive down to the one near West 7th.

Comment

Working...
                              X