Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Franken just announced resignation - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franken just announced resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franken just announced resignation

... and as soon as his announcement was made, started whining about Trump's "grab 'em" comments which makes him look even more retarded.

Vote for this Pervert, not that pervert. That pervert is gross.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      Vote for this Pervert, not that pervert. That pervert is gross.
      Well we didn't know he was a pervert until president Trump started fighting the media.

Comment

Comment

He looks like a fucking child molester, good riddance
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

If I were him I would have told them that I needed to get get paid 20 million to quit.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Forget this freak. This is a bigger story

Related because a carefree SJW told her to kill herself and she did.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Forget this freak. This is a bigger story

Related because a carefree SJW told her to kill herself and she did.
                I shall fap to her honor tonight.

Any suggested videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  I shall fap to her honor tonight.

Any suggested videos?
                  Her early shit was the best. She started eating pussy there towards the end. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but no bitch can eat pussy better than me, pRon star or not.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Her early shit was the best. She started eating pussy there towards the end. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but no bitch can eat pussy better than me, pRon star or not.
                    If it's even half as good as your ball gargling skills, no doubt.

Comment

If it's even half as good as your ball gargling skills, no doubt.
                      You keep talking like a bitch and I'm gonna have to slap you like one...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You keep talking like a bitch and I'm gonna have to slap you like one...
                        Just know that I fight prison rules. If I win, I gotta rape you.

Comment

Just know that I fight prison rules. If I win, I gotta rape you.
                          Just as long as you know that IF I win, you still get to rape me.

And no excuses either, like I can't suck it or my jaw is broken or I gotta headache, bullshit!

Comment

Just as long as you know that IF I win, you still get to rape me...
                            Damnit. That usually makes people second guess the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Oh goddamn that is perfect! LMAO!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X