Gta 5 police rp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gta 5 police rp?

I got my computer up and running and downloaded GTA 5 last night. Anybody do the LSPDFR mod or play 5M RP server? My daughter and I have been watching that Jeff Favorignio...whatever his last name is and Bay Area Buggs on YT and looks pretty fun. Any experience with it or tips? I'm going to read up on it more tonight on how to manage and install.

I've been RP'ing over on NoPixel for about 10 months now. My longest running character has been a EMS, a doctor, and just got accepted to the police academy.

NoPixel runs on FiveM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I've been RP'ing over on NoPixel for about 10 months now. My longest running character has been a EMS, a doctor, and just got accepted to the police academy.

NoPixel runs on FiveM.
      Ill have to check that out. I just downloaded GTA5 last night finally. I'm totally lost on what key does what! I downloaded the 5M server program as well. Tonight I'm going to try and install the lspdfr and see if I can get that going. Watching Youtube last night I found out apparently I actually need to play the game and get to a good save point or it will make me play the first mission every time I log in...didn't even think of that.

Comment

Key binds will be different on every server community.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Key binds will be different on every server community.
          I have tried for two days to make LSPDFR work. The Rage plugin keeping running into a problem and says windows will find a solution then it says there's none. I've read and watched videos and just cant get Rage to work. I've downloaded script hook, the trainer some visuall C++ programs and still nothing...made sure its follow the right path...I don't get it.

Regular GTA works so I'm not sure what the issue is.

On a different note, do I need to download anything else other than 5M to be able to play in one of the server rooms like yours?

Comment

So every server is different because some have some very custom scripting. NoPixel, Family RP, and Rivalry RP all have developers that take the FiveM engine and customize it ever further with code like LUA and Java. For instance with where I play, you install GTA, install FiveM, and then there's an additional launcher we use that's downloaded from the NoPixel website that needs to be installed.

Depending on the server you're playing on, there could be something extra to download.

Make sure you play through that first mission in the game, to the point where Michael is in the city.

Comment

I've got the game downloaded and playable, I've install hook v scrpt and I have that working. The only thing I cant get working is the Rage plugin.

Where are you downloading different police cars, I've been looking at gta5-mods.com. I'll also have the 5m server deal downloaded but haven't done anything with it.

Is your server invite only or anyone can?

Comment

I'm not sure what the Rage plugin is. Any of the FiveM servers will have everything already installed on the server like cars, jobs, buildings, etc... You wouldn't download cars to use in the server. You'd log in, create a character, and everything is ready to go. If the server has whitelisted jobs like DOJ, Police, and EMS then you'd have to get whitelisted to access those job vehicles.

NoPixel is a whitelisted (private) community that anyone can apply for at NoPixel.net

As an example, this is one of the patrol cars for the server I'm on.

Comment

Rage plugin is a program thats use use to do mods, mainly for the LSPDF single player rp mod.

The server deal sounds pretty straight forward. I'll apply at the website you stated and take it from there. I'm mainly wanting in get on as a civ, learn how things work then go from there.

Comment

One of the LSPD patrol cars and one of my personal vehicles.

Comment

I got on the website but didn't sign up yet, I guess you have to do a interview as well? Is it through the phone or some type of voice chat program through the computer?

Comment

You'll need to jump on the NoPixel team speak and interview. Basically they check to make sure you don't have a shit mic. Because people with shit mics ruin RP.

Comment

You'll need to jump on the NoPixel team speak and interview. Basically they check to make sure you don't have a shit mic. Because people with shit mics ruin RP.
                          That makes sense, Ill work on it again tonight or tomorrow

Comment

GTA5 is a shit show, albeit one of my favorite games. Online is run by menu users. Literally 50% of the population uses menus now. So you cant kill anyone, or do anything really without someone fucking with you or kicking you from the lobby.

Also as of last week, there was a hack that let any 10 year old get your rock star ID, delete your single player campaign, brick your paid version, delete your online avatar and progress, and get all your stored personal CC and address info.

GTA5 is great but play at your own risk. Its been soo heavily compromised that you have a great chance of leaking information, even on secure servers. The hack was patched, but once that door is opened it is never truly shut. It will just be a matter of days before they break through the Rockstar firewall again.
                            sigpic

Comment

I figure that's the risk of anything online or anything electronic. Hell my debit card number has been stolen twice from who knows where in the last 2 years. Luckily my bank always hooks me up and their fraud protection is on point.

Honestly, Ill be a menu user as well. (I guess by menus, you mean the trainer). This is my first foray into computer gaming so I'm excited to be able to have mod after only playing on Xbox for so many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X